Scene 12 - Lady Penelope

We now view the mansion of Lady Penelope Creighton Ward. After viewing the exterior, supplied from more stock footage of slowly closing from a range and past the tree to the right, we now view inside the lounge. Watching from the wall, we hear the teapot beginning to bleep, and Lady Penelope answers the incoming transmission from Jeff. As the conversation continues, we slowly move over and see Lady Penelope with her tea and cupcakes beside her. She holds up the teapot and once we see Lady Penelope, we will cut to alternate shots from her and Jeff.

Penelope:

International Rescue Headquarters, Lady Penelope speaking.

Jeff:

Oh hi, Penny. I have an assignment for you and Parker. I've sent Scott and Virgil to rendezvous with Spectrum Headquarters, Cloudbase. It seems as though International Rescue and Spectrum will be uniting in force to join in combating the latest Mysteron threat.

Penelope:

Very well, Jeff. If there's anything we could give to save any more lives, then we will be ready.

Jeff:

Good. And Penny.

Penelope:

Yes Jeff?

Jeff:

The World President has specifically asked us for our agent in England to join us aboard Cloudbase. Which is why I want you and Parker to stand by with the Rolls and await for Thunderbird 2 to pick you up.

Penelope:

F.A.B. Jeff.

She places the pot down and rings the bell. Moments later, the entrance into the lounge is opened by the smartly dressed Parker.

Parker:

You rang, m'lady?

Penelope:

Yes Parker. The time has come for International Rescue to come face to face with the invaders from Mars. Have FAB1 standing by Parker. We will be expecting our lift shortly.

KABOOM! We now see Thunderbird 1 in its hanger blast up, smoke pouring out as we see Scott launch from the swimming pool, up into the sky and reaching higher and higher. Meanwhile, Thunderbird 2 has now just finished being raised up on its ramp. The flap from behind is opened. KABOOM! Thunderbird 2 takes off from the ramp, as we are only watching a small part of the interior of the Thunderbird. This is Virgil flying the craft, and now we see Thunderbird 2 soaring into the sky as the blast from behind ends...

DUM DUN DUM DUN DUM DUN DUM...