Scene 21 - Thunderbirds 1 and 2 launches from Cloudbase

DUM DUN DUM DUN DUM DUN DUM...

We are back aboard the deck of Cloudbase. KABOOM! Thunderbird 1 lifts up from the air, before turning around and launching into the sky at an incredible speed. KABOOM! Thunderbird 2 does the same. Virgil, with Alan and Brains inside, lifts the magnificent craft up, turns her around in the same direction as Scott went in, and launch off quickly to the danger zone. After viewing the stock footage of Thunderbird 1 hurrying to the left of the screen, we see Scott inside communicating with his father. This will be intercut with shots of Jeff in the lounge at his desk, Scott's portrait, and Scott in Thunderbird 1.

Scott:

International Rescue from Thunderbird 1.

Jeff:

Scott? How's the rescue operation going?

Scott:

Well, it's almost certain dad that the Mysterons are behind it. It's the same story as before, in almost every way. Spectrum is after the Mysteron agent, and we have now just left Cloudbase to rescue the trapped people on the spur road.

Jeff:

F.A.B. Scott. What is your ETA to the danger zone?

Scott:

At maximum speed father, I shall be reaching the danger zone in the next ten minutes. Thunderbird 1 to Thunderbird 2.

We see the stock footage of Thunderbird 2 flying to the left of the screen again.

Virgil:

Scott, we will be arriving at the danger zone in the next thirty minutes.

Scott:

F.A.B. I only hope that is long enough before we can get those people out of there in time.

DUM DUN DUM DUN DUM DUN DUM...