Scene 20 - Requisitioning an SPV

The SPJ is soaring through the sky. Captain Scarlet and Blue are at the controls. We cut from the stock footage of the exterior of the aircraft to the control room. Scarlet's radio swings down into position.

Captain Scarlet:

We'll be overflying the highway shortly. We will arrive shortly at Brough Aerodrome and requisition an SPV and a hovercraft. Captain Magenta, you will assist the Angels in locating the Mysteron activity. Captain Grey, you will unload Lady Penelope and join in with the search.

Captain Magenta/Grey:

(On the radio) S.I.G.

Captain Blue:

You know Paul, I have a strong suspicion that Mysteron agent could be none other than Captain Black!

Captain Scarlet:

I've had my doubts too Adam. It wouldn't surprise me if it was Black. But if he's there, we'll get him this time! Even if it's the last thing I ever do!

The SPJ flies in the sky with its wheels retracted down high above the unstable highway. The bridge continues to sway dangerously and unbalanced.

Alfie:

It doesn't look like International Rescue to me.

Val:

They'll come, sweetheart. They always save the day.

Mickeal:

Yeah. So as long as a sudden gust of wind by our Martian friends doesn't push us hundreds of feet into the water. They've already succeeded in setting their bate for the trap so far – us!

Val:

Honey don't say things like that to our son. He's scared out of his wits!

CRASH! CRUMBLE! CRUMBLE! BAM! The bridge continues to remain highly unstable. The Angels fly over again, continuing their sweep over to detect any Mysteron presence.

Harmony:

Angel Leader to Cloudbase, search so far is negative. We will be extending the search out further.

Lieutenant Green:

S.I.G. Harmony.

Symphony:

Symphony to Angel Leader, perhaps if we were to locate which side the highway was struck it may give us a lead.

Harmony:

S.I.G. Symphony. Lieutenant, did you get that?

Lieutenant Green:

I did.

We now view Lieutenant Green at his desk contacting Thunderbird 5. We will see shots of Green and John and his bleeping, flashing monitor.

Spectrum Cloudbase to International Rescue Space Station.

John:

Come in Cloudbase.

Lieutenant Green:

International Rescue, can you give us the direction as to which side the road was struck.

John:

Coming up right now. It's to the South, Spectrum. Concentrate your forces just South of the highway.

Lieutenant Green:

Thank you International Rescue. Spectrum forces will now divert their attention to the South of the highway.