Bigfoot x Shy! Bigfoot Hunter! Reader (Short Lemon)

NightmareBlood

(Y/N)'s POV

I crept into the forest, following the trails provided. Occasionally, I played the groaning sound of a mating call from my phone. If I keep searching, I'll find him. I have to.

But what would I do when I do find him?

My mother always told me that Bigfoot wasn't real. That he was a cryptid—and that's all he'd ever be. But I knew deep down he was real. How else would you explain all the photos?

I was still walking, almost to the clearing I was going to be at, when it suddenly clicked that I was using a mating call. What if he comes out with a raging hard on?

"Guess I'll make do," I chuckled to myself.

Out of pure curiosity, I started wondering what it would be like to get completely rawwed by him. Would it hurt? Probably. Would it be pleasurable? Also probably. Oh god, how big would his cock even be? Is it even proportional to his body? DO THEY FOLLOW HUMAN PROPORTIONS IF THEY'RE HUMANOID? Do I dare even attempt the math if may be all for naught?

"FUCK ME, MAN! Why am I thinking about this? Everyone knows damn well I can't even flirt to save my life."

I got to the camp site. Maybe I wouldn't see him...

I set up the tent and got out the sleeping bag after storing my supplies. It was starting to get late; so I got into my sleeping bag and tried to go to sleep. Funny enough, I couldn't. I tossed and turned in the bag.

But amongst my restlessness, I heard something. "Who's there?" I said quietly. I wasn't even sure if I heard something real. I sat up and crawled out of the sleeping bag.

I peered out of my tent. "H-Hello?"

As if on cue, a giant, hairy, man-shaped, creature walked out into my field of view.

And holy shit.

His cock was huge.

If I had to put numbers on it, it was about 7in long and 5in in diameter. My jaw dropped. I needed to look somewhere other than his penis oh god...

But it was too late. He followed my gaze. He pointed to his cock, and then at him, then me. He cleared his throat, and in a rough, scratchy bass, he asked, "You... want?"

I gulped. This was it. This was my chance. Imagine being one of the few people who can say they've fucked Bigfoot! Who cares if nobody believes you—you know! I bit my lip and nodded.

He got on all fours and crawled towards me. I backed up, instinctively, into the tent. He followed. Soon I was pushed up against the ground with him completely over top of me.

He slowly pulled down my pants and underwear, setting them aside. He made it so that my legs were up on his forearms.

"Will hurt," he muttered. I didn't care. I could feel his tip poised at my ass. He looked back at me. I nodded.

His cock slowly slid into me. I choked on my breath. It hurt. But it felt so good. As it went further in, I couldn't help but moan. I was being stretched to a new extent. I'd never been this full before.

He stayed there for a few moments. "Ready?" I nodded. He began to pull out, only to shove back in. I moaned as if I was being fucked to the brink. Which, technically, I was. I groaned as he began to pound into my ass, slowly picking up the pace.

It didn't take long for me to be close. With how good he felt, it'd be more surprising if I wasn't. I grabbed his hands and squeezed like my life depended on it. He got the hint and quickened his already brisk pace.

"I'm- I'm gonna-"

Before I could finish that thought, my fluid spurred out all over his dick. He didn't stop while I was orgasming. He kept thrusting until in was completely spent and he was too. His hot cum poured into my ass. I couldn't breathe because of the sheer ecstasy.

When I woke up, he wasn't there. Obviously. I haven't seen a sighting of him in a clearing in the daytime at all. Maybe I was imagining it.

But when I stood up—hoo boy—I could feel it in my ass. I did NOT imagine it. And in that moment I thought to myself:

This would make a great romance novel.

759 words