𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝟣𝟦 "𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒯𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒽 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒪𝓊𝓉"

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

║Ella POV║

The two of us walked down the long hallway, no monsters were inside. The closer we got to the dining room where the party was being held, the louder the music could be heard. I assumed everyone was already there partying out and enjoying the night.

"This is it," I said as we stopped right in front of the double doors that lead to the party inside. I could see the door bounce a little from the intense vibration the music gave.

Johnny lets out a nervous laugh. "Yeah. let's do this."

The two of us pushed through the doors, leading us to a room filled with other monsters. The loud music got even louder once the door opened and revealed the monsters inside, all danced around clearly enjoying themselves.

As the two of us walked further into the room, we could see from the stage that held a band of monsters playing. It wasn't the skeleton guys like usual. It was Frankenstein playing the guitar, Murray playing the bass, Wayne who was playing the electric piano, and finally Griffin who was playing the drums.

♪ ᴳⁱʳˡ ♪

"Hey! Looks like Dracula agreed to have them play for the twin's party!" Johnny yelled making sure I could still hear him because of the loud music and people around us.

♪ ᴵ ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᵇᵉˡⁱᵉᵛᵉ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵇⁱᵍ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ ♪

"I knew he would!" I yelled back while laughing.

♪ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃᵗᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶠʳᵒᵍˢ, ⁿᵒʷ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃʳᵗʸ'ˢ ˢᵒ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ ♪

Monsters surrounded us as we went deeper through the dance floor, accidentally bumping into other monsters that were there, it was inevitable. I suddenly felt some wind above me, my hair wasn't being covered by my hat moving with the gush of wind.

My head automatically looked up and to my surprise, I saw a floating table flying through the room. As I kept watching I could see lots of Wayne's and Wanda's pups on top of the table. The table also had a face on the cloth, though he looked scared and concerned.

Those must have been the tables Johnny was talking about when he was flying around with Dracula! I looked back over towards Johnny whose attention was still on the band on the stage.

"Johnny look! It's those tables you talked about flying on!" I grabbed his arm and started shaking it excitedly. Sadly he was too focused on the band to even lookup. When I looked back to the table filled with pups, one girl stood out from the rest.