𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝟨 "𝐿𝑒𝑔𝒶𝓁 𝐵𝒶𝓉 𝒯𝓌𝒾𝓃𝓈 𝒯𝓊𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝟣𝟣𝟪"

I am so glad everything turned out the way it did. So far we got introduced to new monsters. There is Frankenstein who is apparently Johnny-steins cousin of the right hand. Johnny and I now know the names of Dracula's kids. Mavis and Markus, both very curious and like to have fun. Or at least that's what I have been picking up from them.

After being scared out of our hiding spot that Dracula told us to stay in. We were forced to introduce ourselves to these new monsters. To make sure we don't get killed we had to make up weird stories about ourselves.

"Well, whoever is a friend of my cousin is a friend of mine!" Frankenstein said not even a bit suspicious. He came over to me for a handshake and on instinct, I brought my hands up in front of me to protect myself. Luckily Dracula got in between me and Frankenstein and swatted his handshake away from me. Oh thank lord, I don't think I would have survived that.

"I think she gets it, Frank, you are very friendly, no need to shake hands now," Dracula said trying to sound as nice as possible but I know he just does not like the situation we have gotten into. Frankenstein just nodded and backed away to his original spot.

"So, what brings you here, Johnny, Glendella?" Someone said out of nowhere. Johnny moves away from the voice and looked spooked out. I followed his lead and let out a small scream. We are now positioned in front of Frankenstein and the other two monsters. They looked down at us confused.

"Ahh! Who's that?!" Johnny said looking around until we both landed our eyes on glasses that were flouting. Well, at first I thought they were floating but I soon realized that it was a person who invisible! The glasses moved with the person who was talking.

"Oh, sorry. I should really clear my throat when I speak. Anyway, what brings the two of you here?" The invisible man said. His glasses still shake with every word he says. I can see Johnny's curiosity peak because he was about to touch him before I slapped his hand down.

"Oh, uh... Party Planner?" Johnny said nervously. Very convincing. I just stood by him nodding my head.

"Yes! I've recruited Mr. uh... Stein and Miss Ella here to help me with the twin's birthday party." Dracula said playing along. He moves closer between Johnny and Me and puts a hand on both of our shoulders. We both put on a friendly smile.

"Wait a minute. You asked someone to help you?" The mummy man spoke in disbelief. A lot of people are surprised by this.

"Captain Control Freak?" The werewolf said. That makes sense, I could see Dracula being a control freak.

"It's "Count"... and yes, I thought having a monster closer to their contemporary age would be useful," Dracula said while standing up straight and tall confidently.

"Yeah, he totally needed a fresher perspective. " Johnny jumped in thinking it would help the situation. It only got a glare from Dracula. I let out a small laugh. These two are complete opposites.

" What Johnny was trying to say. Because the twins are turning 118, He agrees it was a good idea to get us so Dracula can have a younger perspective during this party." I explained to them. The three amigos looked back at each other surprised and happy. Dracula also looked thankful for my explanation as it turned out to help a lot in persuading them.