𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝟦 "𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒫𝓁𝒶𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓇"

Okay

Okay...Now we are in a new room. looking around the room, we appeared to be in a very basic furniture bedroom. A big old fashion bed right in the middle of the room, mostly taking up the whole area. There was an old fashion armor set standing against the wall near the window. A big wardrobe and some bedside decks on each side of the room.

"Wow! How did we get here so fast!" I said astonished while looking around the room. Johnny, the good friend he is, quickly grabbed my arm and ran to the other side of the room. Probably trying to get as much distance between us and the real Dracula. He banged on the big window hoping it would open.

What exactly do you plan for us to do with the window Johnny. Jump?! Like we would survive that fall.

"Please don't kill us! We are so young! We have so many places we want to see! I've got tickets to 6 Dave Matthews Band concerts!" Johnny said quickly. He looked around the room desperately and spotted a handle on the ground. " We gotta get out of here Ella. Follow me!!" He added while pulling on the handle on the ground and jumping into it.

Before I could even follow after Johnny. I heard a big ROAR and Johnny popped right back up and right onto the bed pull. I can't lie the ROAR from under us actually scared me too and on instinct, I followed close to Johnny.

"Shut up, already. It's impossible for me to think with all the noise you two create." Dracula said with a tired tone. I saw him walk calmly to the trapped door Johnny opened and spoke into it. "Sorry, Glen! Go back to sleep!" He yelled back into it. Once he closes the cellar door 'Glen' roars down in reply.

Glen? Interesting name for a monster.

"Wait. Aren't you going to suck our blood?" Johnny said. We both looked at each other than at Dracula expecting for the worse. "Or maybe we will be harvested?!" I added dramatically. Dracula went over to his bed and sat down at a treasure chest box that was placed in front of the bed. His back was facing us now.

"Classic human paranoia. Human blood is so fatty, and you never know where it's been. And really? Why would we want to harvest loud people? " Dracula said, sounding like a picky eater while he puts his hands over his face. Johnny and I both looked at each other not expecting that kind of response. I slowly moved towards the end of the bed and had my legs over the end. While Johnny slowly slid down the curtain of the bed pole and moved closer to Dracula.

" So, Dracula doesn't drink blood?" Johnny said slowly as he went closer to Dracula. I got off the bed and moved to the front of the bed now facing Dracula. He didn't look up from his spot and continued to pout. I have a feeling he won't harm us.

"No, I use a blood substitute. Either Near Blood or Blood Beaters. You can't tell the difference." Dracula said as he looked over to Johnny then me for a second then looked back down thinking.