𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝟥 "𝐼'𝓂 𝒜 𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽"

In a quick few minutes, Johnny and I were forced to dress up in some costumes Dracula had laying around

In a quick few minutes, Johnny and I were forced to dress up in some costumes Dracula had laying around. Even though I think it's just stuff he found around the small closet. Dracula just ordered me to put on some clothes over my original outfit while he physically had to mess up Johnny's hair for his costume.

Once Dracula thought we were done with the costume he dramatically open the closet door and pushed us out. Johnny was on the right side of Dracula while I was on the left. Both of us were being forcefully pushed by Mister Dracula. I turned to look over at Johnny who was now dressed like Frankenstein. It wasn't really that believable because his red hair was now just standing straight up, and his clothing was being covered by a big jacket that was murky green. You could see his original clothing that was peeking out from the V-neck of the oversized jacket. His skin was now a grayish wash that was just covered by makeup. Just like Johnny's costume, my costume was just leftover clothing that was thrown over my original ones.

Dracula decided I would become a witch, which I didn't mind because I didn't want my hair to be straightened like Johnny's. I already had the black wavy hair that ended a little past my shoulder. The original clothing that I used for my trips with Johnny was a plain black t-shirt with some denim shorts. Knee-high black socks and some high-top shoes. Fortunately for me, the closet had an old skirt that was a little ripped but still wearable.

I have not idea why they have one in there but I won't question it. Finding a worn-out witch hat in the closet completed my look with the oversized jacket that looked like a medium-sized cape on me. I easily put the skirt over my pants and had to tuck in my black t-shirt just to fill in the skirt. It was a little too big for me. Overall I could pass by as a witch if that witch wanted to be a teenager needing to be something for Halloween but was too lazy to actually dress up.

"Check it out. I'm a Franken-homie." Johnny said, getting the attention of people we were being pushed past. One lady just smiled at us, she had short black hair that looked like it was fried. Her skin was purple and her nose was the one that stood out to me the most. What monster is she dressing up as?

"You don't have to tell everyone. They can clearly tell by the way your hair is." I said after Johnny. I motioned my hand up and down his outfit. "Oh, you are a witch. That looks cool! Look at us me a Franken-homie and you a witch-chic" He said after he got a good look at my costume. Really Johnny? Witch-chic.

"Yes, hello," Dracula spoke quickly as of trying to not draw too much attention to us. I guess Johnny is trying to do the opposite.

"Look at me!"Johnny says as he looks around at other people. "This is totally normal, not a problem here. Theses are just monsters with me." Dracula said but it mostly sounds like was talking to himself.

"Man, everybody stepped it up tonight. " Johnny started to ramble out. As we are getting pushed I noticed we were getting closer to the front doors. I don't wanna leave the party yet. We just got here! Where is the food! " Wait why we heading towards the door?!" I said quickly getting Johnny's attention.