𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝟤 "𝐼𝓉𝓈 𝒜 𝒞𝓁𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓉 𝒥𝑜𝒽𝓃𝓃𝓎"

The next thing I know we got pushed into a room

The next thing I know we got pushed into a room. Taking a quick breather from being squished between those too. I took a look around the room while mister Cape dude was firmly pressed against the door. It was looking like he was hearing for something. There was a lot of stuff in this room like an old red suit that looks like a bell hopper would wear. Some really old boxes with 'who knows what's in them. Wait now that I think of it, it's actually a closet.

Taking another look at the man against the door. His face looks paler than it originally was if that's even possible.

"Wow! This room is kind of small for a big castle."Johnny said from the right of me. Looking over at him I see him grabbing a skeleton head that was attached to a stick. "No bed, but hey Ella. Check out these awesome dustpans they give you." Johnny says as he started messing with the skeleton and the mouth of it started to open and close. Then he moved the object in his hand over to me so I can have a closer look. Seriously, Johnny is a great friend and all but he can be really, dumb.

"Johnny. What kind of room would give us a dustpan as a gift?" I say while moving the skeleton thing away from my face with my left hand. "Also this 'room' is clearly a closet to store things," I told Johnny while shaking my head with my right hand on my forehead. Sometimes I wonder how he's still alive. Oh, wait it is because of me.

The Cape Dude's attention was now on us as he glared at us while speaking. "Quiet, you two fools". The next thing I know, I see Johnny being pushed against the door by his backpack. Wow, that guy is fast, how did he do that? Also, is Johnny alright? I decided to let this scene unfold as Cape Dude started looking through Johnny's backpack. I couldn't help but laugh internally at the scene before me.

"What weapons are you keeping in this container? Your pitchforks?" He continued to look around in Johnny's bag while asking the weirdest questions. I could see some of Johnny's stuff being thrown around the room because of Cape Dude. Well, that's going to be tough finding all that stuff he threw around in this closet. Also "Pitchforks?" I said under my breath. Like a pitchfork would fit in his backpack. Even if Johhnys's bag is as big as him.

My sympathy for Cape Dude as he had to pull out one of Johnny's old, non-washed T-shirts. Cape Dude took one small whiff and his face broke into agony. He quickly drops the piece of clothing and started to curl up in the corner. He was covering his whole body with his cape while only leaving the top part of his face shown.

"Oh! I can't breathe. It's killing me." He yelled out. I completely agree with him as I also could smell it. My face scrunched up in disgust as and I had to hold my nose.

"Yeah, definitely due for a fluff and fold," Johnny said not even fazed with the smell the T-Shit gave off as he got down and grabbed it, tucking it away in his bag.