𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝟪 "𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓀𝓎"

I walked closer to the edge of the pool while laughing

I walked closer to the edge of the pool while laughing. This was what a pool party needed. Water was splashing everywhere and on the other side of the pool, I could hear a faint Dracula trying to stop everyone. Clearly, no one was listening while more monsters started jumping/ diving into the pool and splashing each other.

"For how many years I have lived. I have never seen the pool area this wild before." Markus said while walking over to me. "And I am turning 118 soon. So that's pretty long." He finished. We both laugh while watching the pool of monsters go wild. Johnny and Mavis are still chicken fitting each other while a sea monster was splashing around big waves to other monsters.

"Well. I guess I am doing my job well then" I said with confidence while brushing fake dust off my shoulder. Markus gave a small laugh while crossing his arms at me.

"I guess my dad hired one fangtastic party planner," Markus said. We both stared at each other for a bit after he finished his sentence and Markus kept a smirk on his face the whole time. Did he just. Make a pun?! I could not help but start laughing, and after a few more seconds I could hear him join me.

"You did not just use a pun on me," I said in between laughs.

"What can't handle it?" Markus asked after he finished laughing.

"More like. I didn't think little Marky would make puns" I said knowing that would get a reaction from him. As soon as I said those words, his face started going red.

"Hey! Come on. Don't start using that dumb nickname my dad used?!" Markus pleaded while covering half his face with his right hand from embarrassment. I just continued to laugh.

From a distance, Markus and I heard our names called. We turned our attention to them and it was Johnny and Mavis waving us over. I guess this is a good stopping point of teasing mister 'Prince of the night'. Not even asking for consent, I grabbed Markus's arm that he was using to cover his face and dragged him over to where his sister and Johnny were.

It only took a few seconds before we got to our destination and once we arrived I let go of Markus's arm and sat down on the edge of the pool. Markus joined me and sat to my left.

"Hey. So who won the chicken fight?" I asked looking over at Johnny and Mavis. Mavis swam to the ledge of the pool closest to me and rested her arm on it.

"Oh. That was clearly me." She said while looking up at me and Markus. Johnny who was only a few feet from us heard what Mavis said, and splashed Mavis. Mavis instantly crossed her arms in front of her to shield herself from the big wave Johnny pushed over her. Because I was in front of her a little bit, I also got hit with the crossfire. Mavis only laughs while looking back at Johnny.