𝐹𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓁 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝟣𝟨 "𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝐹𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎"

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

║Ella POV║

The two of us headed back to the car where the rest said they would be waiting. I am surprised Dracula didn't come running back inside after he was dragged out. Lucky for Markus the rest of the group wasn't too far from the exit and was also in a shady place, so Markus wouldn't get burnt.

When we got closer to the car, I was surprised to notice Johnny and Dracula missing. It looks like Frankenstein and the rest of the group noticed our confusion and clarified it for us.

"Dracula and Johnny came up with an idea to surprise Mavis," Wayne said first.

"So Dracula quickly flew away with him," Frank popped his head out from the back seat.

"Don't worry. He told us to meet him back at the hotel," Griffin finished as he started the car.

"Yeah let's go, maybe we can beat them there. Hop in already lover birds!" Murray said eagerly while switching seats to the back with Wayne. I let out a laugh and climbed in the car first, Markus joined after me while laughing.

»»————- ★ ————-««

The drive back was full of laughter, man I miss these guys. Even though we literally only were gone for like half the day. The guys were telling me their experience of chasing after Johnny and I.

Turns out, Dracula met someone who was dressed like him and had gotten mad at the person saying 'Bla Bla blah.

I also told everyone about what Dracula did on the plan.

"You are telling me. My dad, Dracula, flew out into the sun to catch a flying plane, then he hanged for dear life on one of the windows!" Markus laughed out while leaning back in his seat.

"I have to admit, When Dracula is determined he really is willing to do anything," Frankenstein said while smiling.

║Third POV║

After Ella had greeted everyone back from the hotel, Markus and Ella decided to head over towards Mavis's room. They hoped that Dracula and Johnny had gotten to her before they did but just in case, Ella stayed outside in the halls. Markus gently knocked on Mavis's door while slowly opening it. He saw Mavis in the far right corner of her room curled up. The window was opened letting light shine through and brightening the whole room.

"Mavis, hey why is your window opened you know that's dangerous with the sun out," Markus said, sounding like a protective brother. He hurried over towards her while also making sure not to hit any of the widow's sunlight.