Part 19

Katsuki pov

Izuku falls asleep causing me to sigh "that idiot" I make it so he's sitting down as I clean my self up and finishing washing him. Once I finished I took izuku out of the shower and got us both dressed "deku wake up"

i said quietly trying to get him to our room, "no" he says in a tired voice "well I guess you'll be sleeping on the floor" I sigh he sits up straight "now that's not fair" I shrug "you chose the floor since you don't want to get up" he sighs and stands up "let's go"

he picks me up and stars carrying me "wha- hey why are you carrying me "I'm tired and need to snuggle a brat" "I'm not a brat" I looks at me with the 'are you serious face' "you are too" I shake my head "am not" he sighs a sets me on the bed, "night kacchan" he says softly, I smile as he lays down on the other side of Eri "night izuku" he smiles and we both fall asleep.

Time skip

"Let's go to school Eri" izuku says smiling as he shakes Eri awake, I smile and sit up yawning "morning kacchan" he says smiling, I smile start getting up I walk to the closet and start searching for my uniform,

"hey dek-" I get cut off by a smack on my ass "Deku" I turn around quickly to see a smirking deku with a sleeping Eri. "What" he asks innocently. I growl and turn around again "do you know where my uniform is" I ask, deku smiles "it's in the floor"

I look at the floor and see my uniform, "damn" I pick it up "I got to go to school in a dirty uniform" deku smiles "I'll wash the clothes when your at school" I look at deku confused "your not coming with me"

I say with a pout, deku smiles and nods "I'm staying I'm not ready for school again" I sigh "but... okay" deku smiles and starts dressing Eri, "sorry kacchan" I nod and get dressed, "maybe we should just do the laundry everyday" I say disgusted

"I don't want to be wearing dirty clothes" deku smiles "I don't even have a uniform and you wanted me to go to school" I nod "duh" deku stands up smiling "Eri get up school starts soon" I yell causing Eri to jump "kacchan don't scare her"

I smile and shrug "she's awake" deku sighs as Eri sits up and runs her eyes, "Mr. Kacchan was being noisy" she says in a tired voice, deku nods "yeah he was too loud right" Eri nods and gets up "woah I'm dressed" she says deku smiles and nods

"yeah I got you dressed since you wouldn't wake up "oh sorry" deku smile "it's fine" Eri nods and goes downstairs "come on kacchan" deku says grabbing my hand and starts dragging me. Once we get downstairs we sit down and eat our food, "Wow Mr. Deku it's delicious" deku smiles "thanks Eri" I smile and stand up "I'm gonna get my stuff rounded up" deku nods ara he takes our dishes and starts washing them "Eri you should do that to okay" she nods smiling and follows me while looking for her stuff.