Short

Once we got to the restaurant we all sat down and ordered our food, Eri was sitting on dekus right side and I was on his left. Hag, Inko and Old man we're sitting across from us, "so Izuku how does my sons face taste" hag asked glaring at deku, deku blushes and looks down "honey don't you think that's a little personal"my old man asks "what do you mean"

"mitsuki-San how do you know that your son wasn't the one who wanted to make out" Eri looks at deku and I "what does make out mean" deku blushes a little and looks at Eri "it's umm when people make random things out of random things" deku says questioning his answer.

"Ohhh can we make out when we get Back to kacchans house" deku starts coughing in his water, "umm I'm sorry eri but I can't with you" Eri looks down sadly "why can't I make out with you" "well it's only allowed with someone you umm see as a romantic partner" she looks at us smiling "ohh so kacchan is your boyfriend"

I nod "yep I am dekus boyfriend" she smiles and nods "I want a boyfriend so I can make out with them" "no no no no, No boyfriend for you till highschool and there is no way your gonna make out with them til your at least in your 3rd year of highschool" she looks at deku with an 'are you serious' face

"neither of you are in highschool... you even told me of you were still in school you'd only be in middle school" deku nods "and I'm not you" Eri looks at her food and continues eating. Our parents look at Eri smiling "hey Eri" eri looks at inko smiling "yes" "what do you think of Izuku" Eri looks at Deku smiling

"Well hmmm he kinda reminds me of my dad" she looks down sadly and starts crying "I don't want to accidentally hurt mister deku though" I smile sadly and so does inko "awe it's okay eri" Deku hugs her smiling, she smiles and nods "let's eat so I can go home to mr kacchans house" I smile and start eating along with everyone else.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed