De- Izuku!?

Next day *monday*
Izuku pov

After I ran away I immediately started going to one of the more abandoned parts of the town and found and empty apartment. I walked in slowly and saw old dusty furniture, I walked into the kitchen and checked if the lights worked.

They surprisingly did so I walked to the sink to see if water worked and it did as well, opened the refrigerator hesitantly so I don't smell any gross and there was only a few things like lettuce and an empty carton of milk, I opened the freezer and saw nothing as well.

I decided to check if the toilet worked and it did, I decided to look around the house searching for rooms. I found two children rooms both female and the master bedroom, the bed was not made but wasn't missing anything.

I looked all over the room and decided to clean it, "this room reminds me of kacchan" I say quietly sighing. I go to an unopened door and of course open it, it's a closet I find a bunch of cleaning supplies in there. I decided to clean the house.

Time skip (he did stay up all night cleaning)

I just finished cleaning the house and it looks amazing, I decided to go on a walk to i found a hoodie in the parents room and went out on a walk covering my face with a mask. A little after I left my new house I found some money about $100 (USD) I smile and head to the store and buy food, I noticed papers with my face on it all over.

As I was walking I saw my old class on a field trip, kacchan looked sad then looked over to me and looked happy for a second then went back to being sad.

Katsuki pov

My class was on a field trip and I wasn't really paying attention just looking at the ground, I looked up and saw a pair of round green eyes looking at us, he look around my age maybe younger. I smile slightly at the thought that he is Izuku, i then frown again knowing it's not.

Im such a fucking idiot. He stood there looking at the class even as we walked past him of course I was behind, i was about to ask him why he was watching us but got cut off with the boy whispering "don't be sad kacchan" I widen my eyes "ka-kacchan" I say as I start crying, this isn't fair this boy sounds just like deku
and looks like him "i-Izuku" i say quietly the boy jumps back quickly and then clears his throat, i smile wide and hug him.

"Ka-kacchan that's to tight" I squeeze him tighter "come on let's take you to Mrs. inko" the boy who i know for sure is Izuku pauses and shakes his head, "i-Im going ho-home" he says before running off. I follow him to the abandoned part of town to and abandoned apartment.

I walk to the door and knock then hear shuffling from inside. I open the door to see a crying Izuku on the floor, "de- Izuku" he looks at me with sad eyes then quickly looks away. I lean down infront of him and pull his face to look at me causing him to blush.

"I'm sorry deku" "kacchan it-" i quickly interrupt "Is not okay I bullied you for s stupid fucking reason and now you ran away" Deku looks at me sadly then looks down "it's not stupid that you hate me" I look at him hurt, I never said I hated him but he thinks I hate him.

Izuku pov

I look up and see kacchan... hurt? He sat there for a minute then started crying, "kacchan why are you crying" kacchan looks at me "I-I don't f-fucking hate yo-you de- Izuku" i loo at him surprised "are you sure kacchan" kacchan looks at me and nods "if I hated you would I do this" suddenly I felt a pair of lips in mine. After a little kacchan started pulling away so I star kissing him not wanting him to stop kissing me.

724 words. Im gonna start shortening my stories so I can post more often