Part 16

We walk into Eri's class and I immediately get noticed "Oh katsuki what are you doing here you must be lat-" Izuku walks in causing him to stop talking and go wide eyed "are you two friends again" he asks confused causing deku to giggle "yeah we're just friends~"

the teacher goes wide eyed then smiles "I didn't expect that" I blush and look to the side, "anyway what did you two need" Izuku smiles as eri rushes into the room, "mr. deku mr. deku i saw a really pretty painting in the hallway"

Izuku and I look down smiling "really that's cool eri" he says smiling, we look up again to the teacher to once again see him surprised "is this your... sister" he asks, eri smiles and shakes her head "mr. deku is like my papa"

Izuku smiles at eri. "Well we have to go now bye eri I'll pick you up after school" She nods and smiles "okay mr. deku" i smile and wave to eri getting a wave Back then Izuku and I turn around and leave.

Time skip
Izuku pov

"Bye kacchan" i say smiling after I let go of his hand he smiles and nods "bye deku" he says quietly i smile wider and kiss his cheek "love you" he nods and smile "love you too" i giggle and he turns around and walks to school.

Katsuki pov

"Hey Katsuki" the extra Hato says walking up to me "how's Izuku and eri" I nod slightly showing that there fine "it's eris first day of kindergarten" I say proudly, "woah really what school" I open my locker and get my stuff "Little Rock Elementary" (I don't know what it was call sorry 😓).

He nods and then looks at me surprised "that's our old school right" I nod slightly "is she in under your name" I look at him confused "no" he nods "oh I thought she would take the tops last name" I blush and nod "she did" he nods and then looks at me surprised again "WHAT... NO WAY YOU GET TO-"

I smack his mouth to shut him up. "Is Izuku coming back to school" I shrug "he said he would eventually" i say sadly. "Kacchan" i turn confused and see Izuku running down the hall "huh" Izuku catches up to me "I forgot to tell you that mitsuki-San left a note in the kitchen but I forgot to tell you about it"

he says out of breath i smile slightly "and" he stands up "oh shit let me see" he says putting his hands in all his pockets. "YOO KATSUKI, HATO, IZUKU- IZUKU!!!!" Izuku turns around and smile "oh hello Kai" he grabs a paper from his pocket and hands it to me "it's from mitsuki-San"

I nod and smile "thanks deku" deku smiles and nods then walks me to class. The whole way there I heard Izuku muttering things like "fake my ass" and "stupid extras" after herding people whispering about us faking being bullies and victim.

I giggle and look at deku "extra" i say quietly "i learned from the best" he says smirking making me blush "stop flirting you seriously never stop flirting" Kai and Hato say in sync. We all burst out into laughter, getting weird looks from the other students.