Part 14

Katsuki pov

"A puppy why not a kitty" eri smiles wide "cause mr. deku and kacchan want a puppy remember that one night you came over" I blush and look to the ground, "I see"

After a while of talking eri, kacchan and I went Back home and set the stuff down. "Mr. deku look look" eri says excitedly while holding the backpack up "it's all packed and ready for school" I smile and nod "yep" she hugs her bag smiling. "I can't wait for school" I chuckle lightly and Pat her head, "I bet, school is fun" she smiles "really"

I smile and nod "for some people... I personally didn't like school but I'm sure you would" she smiles wider and jumps around. "I CANT WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEK" she yells and runs up to kacchans room, i smile slightly and go to the kitchen to make dinner.

Time skip (next week)

"Oi deku wake up" i say tiredly "Let me sleep a little longer pleaaase" I growl and throw a pillow at his face "ask Eri I'm sure she doesn't want to be late on her first day" deku sits up quickly "FUCK WHAT TIME IS IT" "calm down I just woke up" "oh sorry kacchan" he says while scratching his neck, i smile and stand up well I'm gonna go get ready for school" he nods and stands up.

Izuku pov

I stand up and walk to What used to be the guest room but is now Eris room. "Eri wake up" she covers her face after I turn on the light, "a little longer" I smile and shake my head "I wish but we got to get you ready for your first day of school" she immediately jumps out of bed wearing the clothes I gave her yesterday to wear today, I smile slightly

"go brush your teeth and shower then come to the kitchen once your done" she nods excitedly and goes to the bathroom. I go downstairs and immediately start making chocolate chip pancakes, "what are you making deku" I smile "pancakes" kacchan smiles and nods then sits downs at the table

"hey deku" kacchan says quietly "hmm" I hum showing I'm listening "you should comeback to school too" I smile slightly "I know i just..." "no one will bully you ya know, you got a lot stronger" I smile slightly and nod "I know and if I couldn't defend myself I'm sure you would step in" kacchan chuckles "I would no matter what" I smile and put a plate infront of him "I know"