Part 15

After eri came down and ate her food she jumped around excitedly "c'mon Deku" i smile slightly and nod "let me get my shoes on" she giggles and runs to grab my shoes. "Oi deku Can i come with" kacchan says shyly, i smile "of course kacchan" kacchan smiles and looks at the ground attempting to hide it.

Once I got my shoes on I picked eri up and smiled "coming kacchan" he nods and walks up to me. "Yep" i smile and start walking to my old kindergarten.

"Okay eri let's go to the office to see what class your in" kacchan says nervously, "Okay" eri smiles and grabs our hands then drags us to the office. I walk in and smile "hel-" i began but get cut off "OMG ITS KATSUKI AND IZUKU" the my old teacher yells catching the principals attention "h-hello Mrs. park"

I smiled sheepishly and rub the back of my neck "hello old extras" i growl and smack kacchan in the head "Oi what the fu-" "kacchan were in an elementary school now shut up" I turn Back and smile "I need eri's class and teacher" "Eri...Eri... AHA, ERI MIDORYIA" eri jumps back a little and smiles "awe is she your little sister"

I smile sheepishly again and shake my head "adopted daughter" she nods and smiles then looks Back at me quickly "wait aren't you only in the middle school" I shake my head "I would be if I were still in school" "Can i go to class now your conversation is boring"

I look down to Eri and smile "one second Eri we still don't know which classroom and your teacher" "Oi Eri it's how about we play while deku gets the classroom and teacher's name" she smiles and nods then runs around with kacchan.

"Okay so i know it was wrong of me to do this but did my ship sail" I look at her confused "ship- OH... yeah it did" she smiles widely and clicks on eris files, "Okay so class 5 and it Mr. ito" i smile and nod "thank you Mrs. Park"

"no problem but I have a question" I look at her confused "what is it" she smiled wide again "did you two do the deed yet and if so who's top" I smirk "yeah and I am" she jumps back and starts squealing. "I didn't see that coming" I giggle and grab kacchans and eris hand then walk eri to class.