Part 18

Kacchan layed down with eri till she fell asleep and then quietly snuck to the bathroom "Deku" he whispers while walking towards the shower I smile and turn it on "get in" I say smirking, he quickly gets undressed and gets in. "Puppy~" i say biting my lip while looking him up and down, "hmm"

I smile and push him into the shower wall "love you" I say quietly then kiss him. He starts kissing me back as he lowers his hand, as soon as he stops lowering his arm he starts rubbing his thumb around in the tip of my dick. "Ah~ puppy"

I whisper he smiles and gets on his knees "master~" he leans forward and starts licking my dick "haah~" I moan while biting my lip "I rest my hand on his head as he starts sucking "ah~" I squeeze his hair and start moving it "puppy~".

After a minute i cum and he stands up wiping the cum off his face and starts licking it of his fingers, "your turn to be pleasured~" I say as I lean into his chest and start licking his nipple and start pinching the other. "Ah~" he moans while looking up, I smirk and start kissing around his neck "Aww puppy~" he looks at at me blushing "how about you bend over for you master~" he blushes a deep red and bends over and puts his hands on the wall the looks back to me "master please be careful"

I smirk and look down biting my lip "oh don't worry puppy~ I won't hurt you~" he blushes and nods I start rubbing his sides then go to his ass I bend over slowly"I can't believe I get this ass~" I whisper in his ear "any day anytime~" he blushes and looks down "I-idiot" I smirk and put my tip at the entrance.

I slowly go in and wait for him to nod, he nods a few seconds later and bites his lip i smile and start ramming into him getting moans back "ahh~" I smirk and start going at a quick pace "ahh~ ma-master~" he moans while biting his lip trying to hide the moans "oh puppy~ please stop i love those moans you make they sound wonderful~" he blushes and nods and moans a second layer.

I smirk and start going a little slower getting quiet whines mixed in with his moans, "what's wrong puppy~" i slam into him hitting his prostate "Ahh~ FUCK HMM~" I smirk and start going faster hitting the same spot over and over. "F-Fuck I'm hav-"

I smirk and grab his dick covering the tip "wait for me so we can cum together" i whisper in his ear causing him to shiver, he nods while biting his lip and continues moaning "o-okay" he bites his lip "AH~"

I smirk and slam into him letting go of his dick letting him cum. I cum inside of him "ah~ master" he moans breathing heavily i smile "oh I love you puppy" I say as I grab him and start snuggling him. "Love you too" he says right before I fall asleep.

Sorry about taking forever I was lazy then got a new phone which took a little to get used too, anyway I hoped you enjoyed the little chapter 😏 well I love y'all