Part Title

Katsuki pov

After lunch Deku and hag start talking while Eri and I sit in the living room with my old man, "mr kacchan" I look at Eri and smile "yeah" she smiles "can we play"  i smile and nod "of course" I stand up then pick eri up, "what do you want to play" she smiles and puts her hand to her mouth "hide and seek"

i nod and smile, then set her down "do you want me to count it do you want to count" she smiles "Me me me me" she says jumping around.  smile and nod then walk around looking for a hiding spot, i hide behind a couch and hear "ready or not here I come"

I smile as eri jumps infront of me "Found you" "aww how did you did that" she giggles and puts her hands on her hips "I'm just good at hide and seek". I smile and stand up "Katsuki get dressed we're going out to eat with the Midoryias and eri" I smile and look to her and nod. "Come on eri let's go find mr deku" eri nods and grabs my hand then drags me to deku.

"Let's get dressed" deku said as he picked eri up and dragged me to my room. "Do you guys got any clothes" I look to deku talking to eri "we don't i only have Eri's clothes since the apartment I went to has clothes for little girls"I nod and smile, I throw a black sweatshirt and light blue ripped jeans to Izuku.

i looked Back in my closet and fished around for the dress hag made me wear when I was like 4. I grab it and through it at deku and then start searching for my clothes, once I got my clothes out of my closet I hear deku laughing "Shut up my mom made me wear clothes it when I was younger" deku smiles "Why do you still have it" I shrug and go to the bathroom to change.

Once I got out of the bathroom Eri was dressed and deku was waiting, i smile and move out of the way of the bathroom so deku can change. I walk up to Eri and smile "does it fit" she nods "it's a little big but it fits"

i nod and pick her up then knock on the bathroom door "I'm bringing eri downstairs" "Okay kacchan" i bring eri downstairs and the hag notices the dress on Eri "Aww that the dress I made for you when you were younger" I nod "I know you old hag but it's not mine anymore i gave it to eri" she looks at me smiling "what" I yell "nothing I'm just glad you leave your room more often now that Izuku is Back"

I growl and go upstairs, "Deku you done yet" i say as I walk into my room. "Yeah Im done just doing... Something" I grin "what's something" "Kacchan it not what you think" i smile and nod "mhmm Okay" deku opens the door blushing "I wasn't" i look at deku smiling, next thing I know I'm getting kissed roughly.

I kiss back letting letting our mouths move In sync, deku licks my bottom lip and I allow deku to explore my mouth with his tounge. After a minute the hag storms in "Oi brat why are you taking so long" deku breaks the kiss quickly and stands up.

Mom stands there shocked "Umm let's go" I say in a questioning tone, deku nods and we walk downstairs. Hag follows behind deku and I glaring at deku, the old man noticed "honey why are you glaring at Izuku" she looks up "he was making out with my baby" he looks st her confused "your fine with them screwing but they can't make out" the hag nods "I'd prefer they waited a little longer to do any of those" I smile and put my shoes on along with deku.