30.

A few months have passed and today Niam, Aideen, Mistral and Calandra are celebrating the hoguera. It took Calandra a long time to convince the three of them to celebrate this festival with her.

Calandra

"Oh my God Aideen, I'm so happy that you will come with me today." I know that Aideen is only coming to do me a favor. She must have sensed that I just don't feel comfortable here. "It means to me really a lot. " "Don't worry, of course we'll come with you. I just have to borrow one of your dresses. I would quickly attract attention in my clothes. "" Oh, that. Yes, of course. I quickly turn to my wardrobe (Aideen and I came here again yesterday so we could take the time to be able to style ourselves in time). "What would you think of this purple dress?" I hold a lilac-colored dress in front of her nose, which has many large and small flowers. There is light embroidery on the hem of the dress. Aideen suspiciously raises her eyebrow. "I know that is not it's your style, but you don't attract attention. " Aideen nods and quickly puts on her dress. "Will you do me an updo?" "Of course you can and you can borrow jewelry from me." "So really nothing against you but the jewelry ... so no thanks." I can understand her too. "Silver high heels?" She nods.

Then I start pinning her updo with a couple of bobby pins. The hairstyle looks simple but emphasizes the dress. "You see and you look like an angel." Aideen grimaces in disgust. "What are you going to wear?" "I'll wear this blue dress." I show her a dress made of light tulle. There is a silver-colored belt around the middle. The same silver decoration can also be found around the décolleté. "Wow, that looks really great. And really emphasizes your green eyes. " "Thanks." I also put on silver high heels. "I will also do without the jewelry."

Niam

"Are you sure we should go there today?" I ask my brother. "Of course. It's also a test to see if we would attract attention in the angelic world. And besides ... I love Calandra!" Well then, he loves her. I love your sister. So what the heck, let's go to an angel festival. Once there, I am greeted by a not so happy-looking Aideen. I can't help but laugh. In that purple dress she looks really very ridiculous and she really doesn't feel very comfortable. "No comment.", She snaps at me. "Oh Flammchen, you look like an angel." Now it's Calandra who has to giggle. Gradually I start to really like the little one.

Indeed, Niam, Mistral and Aideen stand out. The others do not notice that they are demons, but you can tell that the three of them do not feel comfortable here. In the afternoon of the same day, the four of them sit at a small table and talk. "Do you think they noticed anything?", Asks Aideen Niam. "I don't know, but we have been sampled a bit strange." Until Mistral and Calandra are suddenly tapped on the shoulders. "Here are two letters for you." The two of them accept the letters and open them. Shocked, Calandra drops the letter. "I'm supposed to appear before the court of the gods." She turns pale and Mistral feels the same way. "Me too." Niam and Aideen freeze. "We'll come with you. You definitely don't have to go there alone ...", Aideen begins, even if her voice is shaking. "And if we have to, we will fight for you.", Niam Aideen's sentence ends. The four of them make their way to the judgment of the gods.

Calandra and Mistral stand before the gods Indra and Nergal, who represent heaven and hell. Neither of them even know exactly where they are, it looks like a clearing and at the same time there is a dark, scary atmosphere. Calandra is shivering and Mistral tries to take her hand to show her that she is not alone, but she shrugs back and looks at him, scared. The mood between the two is tense and it seems as if the love that brought them here has disappeared.
Niam and Aideen stand on the outskirts of the village. Aideen nervously chews her fingernails while Niam almost crushes the hand he grabbed when he saw who the two gods are who represent heaven and hell. This morning they all celebrated together and now it's all about Calandra and Mistral. "You have appeared since today, here on Olympus, so that we, the representatives of heaven and hell, can impose your punishment on you.", Nergal begins Hell banishes. ", Indra ends the lecture.