5.

Aideen

After spending all afternoon tidying up my apartment, where I really feel at home now, I now feel the need to go partying. So I ask the WhatsApp group whether my girls would like to come with me. Immediately an answer comes from Illyria and Xeraphina: "Of course gladly" and "When and where?" "7 pm in front of the Wifey Club?" "Is good" "Will be there", I get the answer. I'm really happy that my girls usually say spontaneously and don't let me down.

Two hours later
Punctually and stylishly, I meet my best friends at 7 p.m. I've put on a turquoise party dress that shows off my red hair. These fall openly over my shoulders. A silver chain with a diamond hangs around my neck, a gift from my father for my soul animal ceremony 10 years ago. I wear silver high heels to match.

Illyria is already waiting for me. She has styled her short hair cheekily and she is wearing a black jumpsuit with sequins on the top. There are around 10 rings on her fingers, sometimes several on one finger (Illyria loves rings) and black glittering high hells round off her outfit. "Вы выглядите великолепно", "Спасибо Aideen. I think it's time to sort out a cute boy again." I look at her with a smile and she winks at me. Illyria isn't exactly the type of person who is very quiet or reserved. If something bothers her, she speaks to you specifically and if she likes someone, she grabs him. These are qualities that I appreciate very much about her, because with her you know where you are.

Shortly afterwards, Xeraphina arrives. She is very different from Illyria. She is quiet and withdrawn but very smart. I dare say that as best friends you need one of every kind. "Wow, Xera. You really come out of yourself. ", There is recognition in Illyria's voice. And I have to admit she's right. Xeraphina wears a black, glittering short dress with a low neckline and has her long brown hair perkily pinned up. She wears a pretty pair gold earrings and a gold anklet. Matching them, she combined gold flat ballerinas. "Ready?", she looks at us questioningly. "Let's go!" We enter the club. And roaring music comes towards us. Immediately I feel absorbed by the beat and start dancing with my girls and shortly afterwards I forgot everything around me. Dancing is still the best Possibility to shake everything off.

Niam

"Where do we want to go?" "I was thinking of the Wifey Club," Lian replies. We both wear a white shirt and he also wears gray trousers and black shoes. I still had my black pants from this afternoon and, to be honest, I was too lazy to change. I rounded off the outfit with my leather jacket and white sneakers. Lian never wore a jacket. The girls love muscles. Why should I hide it? Was his reason. We enter the club and are shown to our regular seat. We are already known here because we are here comparatively often.

Thirty minutes later
"Hey Illyria do you see those two guys over there? One of them stares at you all the time. "" She's right. " Aideen nudges Illyria. "Now have a look." Illyria looks at the two boys. "Girls," she says firmly and walks in the direction of the boys, "Time to have fun." All three of us are standing in front of the boys' booth. "Hey, handsome" , with a skilful lashes, Illyria looks seductively at the one guy. He has short light brown hair and piercing ice-blue eyes. "Why don't you sit down with us.", He replies in a deep voice. His buddy rolls his eyes, almost as if he doesn't want to enjoy our company. Without further ado, she squeezes next to him, steals his Aperol and drinks it he looks at her and something flashes in his eyes, something that looks like anger mixed with a touch of enthusiasm. Xera has sat down next to Aideen and is visibly uncomfortable.

Suddenly Illyria and the guy get up and go to the dance floor. Immediately the other slips onto the vacated space. "What's your name?", He looks at us questioningly. "My name is Aideen and that next to me is Xeraphina!", She tries to sound confident, which he does not miss. He notices immediately when women are nervous about him.

"And your friend, who is making out with Lian?" She doesn't believe her ears and looks around. Indeed! On the dance floor in a dark corner are Illyria and the guy -Lian- and smooch as much as they can. Disgusted the three observe the two of them. "This is Illyria, and who are you?", raised an eyebrow, Aideen devotes himself again to the strange guy who does not look bad. Slightly tanned skin, dark brown hair and teddy bear brown button eyes, which, however, sparkle with anger and at the same time radiate endless sadness. "I'm Niam."