Introduction: best friends

Now everyone needs a best friend or two who will go through thick and thin with them. These main characters also have best friends. However, the friends only appear on the fringes as secondary characters. I will now introduce them to you (description and their character traits)

Let's start with Liora, Nityananda (she is one of Calandra's two best friends), her name means "song" and she has known Calandra since she was 3 years old. She has reddish, slightly longer hair, greenish blue eyes. Her soul animal is one purple dragonfly, which is called Almina, that means "enchanting". Liora is fair and kind. She is is very fearful but just. She is also hopeful and mostly positive, which brings an extremely good mood to the clique.

Aquata Lalita is Calandra's other best friend and her name means "water". She is the eldest of the three and she met Calandra during the strength festival. They only became friends when Aquata's younger brother ran away and Calandra him found by chance in the library in Ampypholis. Aquata has long dark brown hair and gray-green eyes that always seem brisk. Her soul animal is the dolphin "Einar" (<- fighter). At first glance, Aquata seems conceited and more like a diva, but when you know her better she is loving, helpful and unbiased. She is the bravest of the three and when she has taken you into her heart, ready to fight for whatever may come.

Now we come to Illyria Vinayaka, her name comes from mythology and she belongs to Aideen's close circle of friends. (Aideen is more of a loner and Illyria managed to start a friendship with Aideen through her way). Illyria's soul animal is the clever and black and gold owl named Meyra, her name means "shining light". Illyria has short black hair that shimmers purple in the sun and light hazel eyes. She is the oldest and naturally direct and impatient. Towards other things she is very critical and if something does not suit her she says specifically what the problem is, but she can also be funny and humorous.

Let us now dedicate ourselves to Xeraphina Mitra, also called Xera. She is the youngest (three months younger than Aideen) of the clique. Her name means "angel", quite unsuitable for a demoness. Elias is the name of her black hellhound. Everything that defines Xeraphina speaks totally against her kind, because she is withdrawn and quiet, but very loyal and entrepreneurial. Because of her big one Ambitious people rarely stand in her way.

And then there is Lian Ananda, his name means "moon" and he is Niam's best friend. This is something very extraordinary, because Niam doesn't let anyone get near him and yet Lian is one of the few who know a lot about Niam. Lian has short light brown hair, piercing ice blue eyes and the aura of a «bad boy». Together with his soul animal Adrik (<- dark) a black Pegasus, he has already caused a lot of trouble in the human world. Lian is extremely perfectionist and combative. Last but not least ambitious and brave. He also has funny phases and can turn any bad mood into a boisterous one. He is also very confident when he has got something on his mind.

Finally there is Blaize Viveka, Mistral's best friend. He didn't have much contact with others in his childhood and quickly made friends with Mistral. Together with him, Isra and his soul animal Mamoru, which means the "protector", they have had many adventures at a young age before they were allowed to go into the human world together to gain experience in high school. Blaize has black shoulder-length hair and light blue Eyes that sometimes shimmer gray. Special characteristics of Blaize are his ability to work in a team, which means he gets along well with others and his willingness to help. He is very wise and loyal. He also acts considerately and behaves fairly towards everyone.