one of them is sick

Another morning at Hell Hall arrived and you woke up to your girlfriend dramatically prodding you in the back. You turned over to her, still groggy from just waking up. As soon as you were at the right angle, Cruella cuddled up to you, shivering slightly.

'And what's all this about?' You questioned sleepily as you pulled the covers over her to keep her warm.

'I'm ill.' She stated with a rather dramatic and croaky voice.

'How so, love?' You responded, now more awake with concern for the woman in your arms.

You bought a hand up to your forehead as she was cuddled up to your chest. She was hot. Well, we knew that, but now it was in both ways.

'God, honey, you're boiling.' You said before moving to take off the covers.

'No no no, you can't do that. I'll freeze!' Cruella exclaimed dramatically but you didn't listen.

You started taking the covers off of her, knowing from your own experience it's the only way to cool down. Cruella whined as the blankets were pulled away, curling into you more in attempt to gain some kind of warmth, taking your arms and making them wrap around her. You chuckled slightly as you held her tightly.

'This isn't fair.' She mumbled into you, shivering lightly once more.

'I know love, but it is for the better, you need to cool down.'

All you received was a loud groan as she buried her head into you more.

'God you're like a tick, burrowing into my bloody skin.' You chuckled at her actions again.

'Hey, that's mean. I'm dying here!'

'You're dramatic is what you are.' You hit back, 'Now you're going to hate me but I'm going to get up and get you some things to make you feel better, okay?'

You ended the statement by kissing the top of her head, hoping it would aid your release. It didn't. Cruella is dramatic and clingy when ill, you already knew that, which made it ten times harder to help her because there was just no getting away from her.

'Not a chance. I feel horrible and I hurt everywhere and that means by rights you can't leave me.' Cruella croaked out.

'Who's rights exactly are those?' You queried.

'Mine.' She huffed back.

'Thought so.' You smiled at how soft she had suddenly become.

The second you fell silent you felt the woman fall asleep on you, her breathing exaggerated with the illness. This was your chance to slither out from beneath her. And so you did. Cruella slept like log and thank god she did because you certainly weren't the most graceful when escaping from beneath her.

~~ time skip because im a lazy little bitch ~~

You were working away in the kitchen, trying to be as quick as you could to get all you needed for Cruella before she woke up. You had prepared a warm tea with a special herbal mix that helps with colds and aches along with a hot water bottle, even though you were meant to keep her cool, and a few bars of chocolate.

You were just reaching for the chocolate when you heard footsteps approaching. Uh ohhh.

'You have a visitor downstairs, Y/N.' You head Jasper's voice from behind you.

You turned to see him leaning on the door frame with a cup of coffee in his hands.

'She's awake.' You grimaced slightly at the fact she had beaten you to it.

Jasper nodded, 'She tried to make her way here but she looks like hell. I've sat her down in the living room and told her I'd come get you.'

'Thanks Jas.'

He turned away and left the kitchen, you following closely behind with all Cruella's things. Jasper pointed in the direction she was in before going in the opposite one.

You entered the room cautiously, your eyes being met with your girlfriend covered in blankets on the massive sofa with only her head sticking out. Her head snapped to you the second she heard you, yesterday's hair and makeup in a total state.

'You left me.' She said in an overly sad tone.

'Only to get things to make you feel better.' You made your way over to her.

You sat down beside Cruella and her mound of blankets and offered her the tea. In return you received an arm sticking out of the blanket pile.

'Thank you.' She croaked out quietly, 'But no thank you to leaving me alone. I was cold!'

You chuckled at how soft your girlfriend became when she was ill. She literally could not handle five damn minutes without you.

You tucked the water bottle under the blankets and placed the chocolates on the table in front before opening your arms to her. Instead of curling into you this time, Cruella laid down with her head on your lap.

Once she had gotten comfortable you began to run your fingers through her hair giving her a head massage. You felt her falling asleep on you again but this time you weren't going to escape it.

All was peaceful until you heard the door open revealing Horace in his dressing gown.

'What the bloody hell is going on here?!' He spoke loudly, causing you to shh him.

He repeated his question in a whisper, making you chuckle.

'She's ill.' You whispered back.

'I'm not ill, I'm dying.' Cruella mumbled from your lap.

You chuckled and continued stroking her hair, Horace chuckling too as he shook his head and turned to leave.

Yes she was over dramatic but it was kinda cute...