pet names

'Y/NNNN!'

You heard your girlfriend Cruella shout across the house. You were midway through a conversation with Jasper but you knew better than to keep the woman waiting. You rolled your eyes with a smile.

'Duty calls.' You said to him before rushing off.

You met Cruella downstairs and clearly she had just finished her new piece. Cruella was stood in front of the mirror in a striking red dress. You jaw dropped as she turned around further displaying the beauty of the piece and her masked face.

'Any words darling?' Cruella purred.

'Quite frankly love, no. I am utterly speechless you look incredible.' You spoke in response.

The woman's face lit up into a bright smile as you studied her appearance, trying to take it all in. Cruella turned back to face the mirror and you walked closer to her, resting your head on her shoulder as you look at her through the mirror and gently wrapping your arms around her waist so you didn't damage the fabric.

'Such a shame you have to hide behind a mask.' You thought out loud.

'If I want to get back at the bitch baroness, I'm afraid it's a must darling.'

A soft silence fell as you both studied her appearance from her beautifully styled black and white hair to the bright red of the dress that fit to her body perfectly. Although let's be real you'd rather the dress on the bedroom floor *wink wink (not the dog!!)* it really was stunning on her and you couldn't help but stare.

'My hidden star.' You muttered to her from her shoulder.

'My darling moon.' She spoke softly back to you.

You looked at each other through the mirror before bursting into a fit of laughter. God her laugh was the sound of angels.

'Please never call me that again.' Cruella spoke between laughs.

'No can do my hidden star.' You responded jokingly.

The laughter died down leaving smiles plastered on both your faces as Cruella moved towards you.

'Come here my darling moon.' She exaggerated the name.

When the woman reached you she pulled you in by the hips, wrapping her arms around you and pressed a soft, sweet kiss to you lips before pulling away and laughing quietly once more.

A/N ~ this was a bit shit and a bit short but oh welll