💙 French Perfume 💙

Introduction
None of this would of happened if the Frenchman named Francis would've kept to himself...

None of this would of happen if he hadn't tried to prove himself to all the other pirates instead of being a wannabe...

But after what happened, everything took a nosedive.

******
Francis was tired of being called a wannabe pirate and wanted to make his mark; by robbing a merchant ship and being one of the "big boys".

But not all goes according to plan. The merchant ship he had been waiting for to steal something off of, had been robbed under his nose and nothing was left.

Francis is sent down a rabbithole of questions and mysteries after making a deal with two notorious pirates, Hunter and Hooke, which sends him into the case of an unknown pirate that is acting on his own will and killing anyone on board the vessel, which only means one thing. There's a rogue pirate in St. Pierre...

And there's only one detective that can help him, Detective Kirkland, a stubborn and high strung individual who doesn't believe in the legend and can't stop arguing with the Frenchman for one minute.

Will the two be able to put alongside their differences or will a dangerous secret put them both at risk ?

💙

This book is a work of fiction, I don't own Hetalia or any of the characters as both are owned by Hidekaz Himaruya !

All I own is the plot and writing! This book is always under heavy editing to make it crisp and enjoyable. If there are any writing errors/grammar mistakes, please point them out respectfully ^^

💙

Involves :

- BoyxBoy (FRUK - if you dont like, then be respectful or leave ^-^)

- Mystery

- Angst

- Violence / Gore / Death

- Arguing

- There will be minor nudity

- Mentions of r@pe and abuse