Chapter Five - Pyronix

"Come on this way” Caroline whispers.

I had followed her to the side entrance of Pyronix. We had to jump on top of rubbish bins, crawl under fences and then jump over the last fence. While doing this we had to make as little noise as possible just incase security heard anything.

“Look, we have to climb through there” Caroline says.

She points to a window, which is a little bit taller than what I am.

“Caroline that’s great but question, once we get in there what if security see you? Won’t your brother just have you thrown out again?” I ask.

“Now that you say that, no I didn’t!” Caroline giggles.

Her laughter is like music to my ears, she sounds so cute so innocent. I can actually admit that I am having one of the best times with my newfound friend. We both hear a bang and duck behind a nearby rubbish bin. It was just some kids making noise running around probably too drunk to even know what they are doing. Once they decide that they have made enough noise they continue walking, surprisingly security hasn’t come around the side to check out what all the noise was.

“Alright I will go in first, if you just give me a boost up” Caroline says.

“No worries” I reply.

I walk towards Caroline and hold my arms out ready to pick her up. She jumps into my arms and I begin to lift her up. While lifting her in the air I am in awe of how this beautiful girl is actually talking to me and wanting to spend time with me. Showing me her secret way to break into her parents club.

“Ugh it just won’t budge” Caroline squirms, “It’s like they locked it this time”

She begins to bang on the window. She keeps hitting harder and harder. After a few seconds the window budges and falls inside. We hear a crash and a bang from the room inside. Caroline looks down at me with her mouth open wide. She is shocked or maybe feels bad. Literally five seconds later she opens up with a huge smile. Her smile giving me butterflies in my stomach yet again.

“Okay push me up higher,” Caroline says

“No worries just be careful once you get inside incase the glass has broken don’t cut yourself” I warn her.

Caroline jumps through the window and lands. I can hear a girl crying. It’s coming from the window Caroline just jumped in. I jump and grab onto the windowsill. I pull myself up and through the window. I jump down and when I look up I see that I am in the girls bathroom. My face turns red and I start burning up with embarrassment. I turn to the left and see a girl crying near the sink.

“Why did he dump me?” The girl crying says.

“It’s just because you are to good for him and he’s worried you will cheat” Another girl replies.

“What. What do you mean he thinks I will cheat?” The girl crying says “I already cheated on him about seven times, Still doesn’t mean he should dump me.

I actually can’t believe what this girl is saying. She’s upset cause her boyfriend dumped her but she cheated on him heaps. Where the hell is this girl’s logic. I ignore the rest of their conversation and look down to the left.

Caroline Is squatting down to pick the window up which luckily didn’t break. She puts the window back on the sill and then lets out a smile of relief.

I register that I am still standing in the girl’s bathroom and all the other girls in here are looking at me with judgmental eyes. I walk out of the bathroom and stand near the door. The club is going off. People are everywhere lights glaring from every angle in my face. The music is so loud but at the same time it is so good. I like the feel that this place gives me. Caroline walks out shortly after me. She looks and smiles at me.