𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

A week since everything happened

A week since everything happened. Leonardo had been silent since then but Enzo knew it was too good to be true and he was planning something.

I watched Enzo empty the clip of the gun before tucking it in the waist band of his pants. Enzo told me my real mother was still alive and I didn't want to speak about it so he left it alone.

If she cared about me she would have made an effort too see me.

Enzo was practicing shooting at a target, his white shirt fully unbuttoned, the tie around his neck laying on his chest showing off his beautiful body. Enzo directly shot the target between its eyes before turning his attention too me.

I would be lying if I said it wasn't hot to watch him do this. "Come here" I hurried over to him.

He stood me in front of him, his kept his hands on my waist making sure I was looking forward. "Can you teach me?" he held my arm out.

The gun felt heavy in my palms, he held my waist with one hand and the other pointed the gun towards the forehead of the dummy. "Relax for me tesoro" I let out a deep breath.

My finger pulled the trigger, the impact of the gun making me fall back into Enzo's chest. The bullet hole went straight into the eyes.

I turned around with a smile on my face only too be met with the hooded eyes of blue.

"I want to do it again" I excitedly said but he removed the weapon from my grasp.

"We have more important things too take care of" he took my hand leading me away from the dark warehouse.

Another room with hangers filled of short dresses hung along them. "Enzo, what's this" he held my chin close to him.

"You know I would never put you in danger correct?" I nodded. "Use your words Violet" he said in a serious tone.

"I know you wouldn't" he layered a kiss to my lips.

"Helena's father owns his own mafia, it's weak which leads us to believe he's part of the reason why Leonardo found you, he's been hiding from me. But if he hears that Leonardo let you go, he'll come out and take you for himself."

"You don't have to do this Violet, we can find someone else" he sensed my unsure ness. He cupped my cheek with his right hand. "But if you agree too do this, I'm going to need you too listen too me the whole time" I thought about it, but if I was going to be apart of Enzo's life, I would have to get used to the jobs that came along with it.

I loved him, the love for him answered for me. "I'll do it'" he searched for any signs of hesitation but nodded when he sat me down on the chair.

Snapping his fingers one of the maids came running in. "Get her ready, and go with the black dress" she addressed him as boss as he walked out of the door.