𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

<WELCOME 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐎𝐒>

"VIOLET tell me to stop and I'll stop" the feeling of his soft lips igniting flames throughout my body, my lower half becoming warmer every second I felt the delicacy of his touch

"Enzo" I couldn't bring myself to say stop, simply because I didn't want him to. I wanted his hands roaming over my body while he held my neck thrusting into me. The erection I feel on my thigh made my mind wonder off. Pinching my hip I moaned lowly when he hooked my legs around his waist.

"That's not telling me to stop amore" removing my shirt over my head his lips latched onto my swollen nipples, my hands shot in the softness that was his black hair.

"That's because you can't tell me to stop can you, you don't want me to" the deep ness of his voice making my back arch, my chest meeting his.

"Tell me what you want"

When I accepted his offer I was already screwed, why not sink further down into his world.

"Fuck me Enzo"

𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐓

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 ever I was close to his heart, when he showed me how venerable he was, he'd push me away as if I was dust on his shoulder. Something that wasn't supposed to be permanent turned into exactly that. Corrupting my mind, my body, my life. Enzo wasn't good for me, he was like a drug you got hooked on and couldn't get off of, when you did you went back to get more.

Enzo Romano's possessiveness over me only made me want to play his games back.

"Just his dancer" he says as he continues to let the other girls dance on his lap.

Teasing him was dangerous and could get me into so much trouble or punishments as he calls it, though I couldn't  care less. Enzo wasn't going to toy with me because he felt like it. Enzo would only bring me nothing but chaos but I wanted it, every part of him. Enzo was the chaos in my life, he brought out sides to me I didn't believe I had.

𝐄𝐍𝐙𝐎

𝐒𝐄𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 was a word to describe Violet, the way her body moved on top of mine instantly making me hard. When I needed a dance she was there, she wanted to know what troubled me but I only kept quiet. Her ass rotating down on me, her brown eyes watching me colored in lust. Dipping her head into my neck, she was my first dancer who got to touch me like this. Her nails lightly scratching the back of my neck tugging my hair until I looked into her eyes.