𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐓 sat with her toned legs crossed over the other, her brown skin untouched by the  dark sin that was playing in my thoughts looking at her in that dress. The memory of her lips on my gun came rushing back, I hate to admit it but it was all I could think about until I got her phone call.

The question on why she accepted a few hours after she made it clear it wasn't something she wanted, pushed to the back of my thoughts when she cleared her throat.

"How exactly would this work Mr. Romano?" I took the file off of my desk handing it to her.

"You'd still come to work of course but you'd only tend to me, I'd call you when needed and you'd have access up here at anytime unless I warn you otherwise" she opened the beige file reading through it.

"How long would this go on for?"

"Until either one of decides to call it off" Getting rid of Helena wasn't easy, she insisted that she could do better but her lips drowned in red lipstick didn't do it for me anymore. I got bored of my dancers easily after a week of them signing the contract.

No one has been able to change that.

"You'd make way more than you do now, I'd pay you even when you aren't dancing for me" her eyes widen.

"Why would you do that, not saying that I'm not accepting the offer but"-

"Let's just say, somethings are worth paying over ten thousand for" I scanned over her body. Her sinister lips ready to say something before she stopped herself.

"If you don't mind me asking, does this mean I'd be your only dancer?" she asked with questionable eyes.

"Yes, you'd be the only one allowed to touch me, dance on me and the first I'd let feel my body during your dances" Past dancers were only allowed to move their hips around on me, I didn't want that anymore I needed more.

Seeing Violet on that stage knowing her body so damn well, dragging more attention to her performance. Watching her cup her breast for only my imagination to run wild on what was hiding beneath the tight white dress she wore.

"I have one rule Mr. Romano."

"Call me Enzo tesoro, and what is that rule" she stood up handing me contract she signed.

"You're allowed to touch me, but you aren't allowed to kiss me" she pushed the curls off of her shoulder.

Pinching down on her chin, her lips parted. "Is that so amore?" flashing bits of hunger in her eyes.