𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐕𝐈

𝐕𝐈

𝐒𝐇𝐄 didn't understand the way her voice affected me, she didn't get the things her words did to me. For someone who wouldn't let me kiss them, Violet sure liked to tease me with her lips. Her chest rising, her lips softly kissing my neck, the seductress was trying to get a reaction out of me.

"Get in the car Violet" feeling her smile on my skin her nails went down on the nape of my neck, her body fully pressed against mine.

"Make me Enzo" She definitely knew what she was doing, either she knew I was going to listen to her stupid rule about not kissing or she wanted to see how far I would go until I finally broke. I wanted to know who would break first, but if she kept getting me hard like this I would definitely crumble.

Getting ready to say something blaring sirens rung snapping her out of trance. I opened door quickly shutting it when she got in. "Enzo what's happening" she asked. Mariano walked out just in time to handle them.

"I'm taking her home" I told Mariano, getting in the car Violet went to talk but she didn't.

When the car came at the red light her view was on the glittering stars in the night sky. "What exactly is it that you do Enzo?" her hand resting on her chin, propped up on the console blocking me from taking her in this car.

"That's a question you don't want the answer too" looking at the address she typed in the gps. I knew exactly where she lived without even having to follow the directions.

"I can't work for you if you keep secrets from me."

"I don't know you well enough to tell you" her well manicured hand resting on my upper thigh.

Parking in front of the building I stepped out, the drunks on the street running away as they saw me.

Violet stepped out, she held my hand tightly. "Is something wrong?" she bit her lip nervously.

Using the pad of my thumb to remove her lip from her teeth. "Stop biting your lip, now tell me what's wrong."

"I forgot something, it's not important" I could tell she was lying but she was eager to get inside of her apartment.

"Would you like me to walk you up" I didn't trust this neighborhood at all.

"No it's okay, my mother is home" humming I held her chin up to look into her coffee colored eyes.

"Sleep well tesoro, I'll pick you up tomorrow" The want to kiss her full lips only built up more. Dammit she was so stubborn.