𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐈𝐕

𝐈𝐕

𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 for Enzo to open the door or give me access in the cold hall made me hug my arms around my body, it was midnight and after the large amount of money sent to my phone I was able to pay off rent for this month. Enzo called me at the mist of leaving the building.

The door cracked opened, entering it shut behind me, lifted up my legs enclosed around his waist. I didn't get time to register everything before he was sitting on the couch with me on his lap. The smack that came upon my ass was hard and loud.

"What do you want me to do Enzo?" his eyes looked tired of everything. He was locked up here all day, different men dressed well flooded up the stairs into this room.

"For one I want you to ride me, but not yet" his hands went down to my hips, his voice dying down an octave making it sound huskier than it already was. My subconscious had my mind wondering off at the thought of riding Enzo. Removing the dirty ideas from my mind I responded.

"You know we can't do that, the rules."

"The rule was that I couldn't kiss you, didn't say anything about fucking you" He had a point and I hated that.

"Enzo if that's what you called me up here for, you can forget it" I tried getting off his lap but his nails only dug into my hips sending pleasurable pain to my body.

Giving me the time to examine his tattooed filled body some starting at his collar bone to his strong arms. Grounded my hips on him, his eyes closed. Remembering he gave me the permission to touch him I used this opportunity. Tugging at his tie, his eyes opened. The amused smile on his lips asking for more, I grazed my lips on his.

"If you keep teasing me, I won't be afraid to break your only rule" he said meaning it. My nails running over his jaw, down to his chest I unbuttoned the black shirt only to reveal more tattoos with a small chest scar.

His arms spread on the arm rest he let gently place a kiss to the already healed scar. His lip tucked between his teeth, I used my thumb to pull it from his mouth.

"Cazzo.." he trailed off, the tent building underneath me I almost moaned at the size I was feeling. Hand around my neck he brought my head closer to him.

"Feel something you like tesoro?"

"Nothing I haven't felt before" I responded, the darkness in his eyes only growing along with tent in his pants. Constant knocking at the door made him groan. Luckily the heavy doors blocked words from the outside.

"Open up dickhead" someone said.

"This isn't over, wait for me down stairs hm?" Nodding I got up, opening the door a male similar features to Enzo leaned on the door with his legs crossed.