𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈.

1975

1975

HALLOWEEN WAS ALWAYS a big event at Hogwarts. The Great Hall always had its special decorations for Halloween. A thousand live bats fluttered from the walls and ceiling while a thousand more swooped over the tables in low black clouds, making the candles in the pumpkin stutter.

Not only was Halloween one of the holidays, that the young children with different sweets enjoy, but also the older students. It became a routine, that every year on the 31st October, the biggest party of the year was organized.

Staring at the mirror, Liana sighed. She just came from the Feast, which was supposed to be fun and cheerful. For Liana, it was dull and boring because she still didn't make up with Regulus. She felt complete betrayal and hurt when she saw him sitting with his new group of friends.

"Are you going to be staring at the mirror the whole night, or are you going to get ready?" Maddison asked her Slytherin friend.

Turning around she saw the brunette getting their costumes out of the closet. "There are two options. I am either going to look like a stripper or like a bloody Gryffindor."

"And let me tell you something, you are going to look sexy whichever one you choose." Maddison said as she rushed her Slytherin friend into the bathroom to change.

Once Liana decided to choose the outfit that made her look like a Gryffindor, she stepped out of the bathroom and span around. "What do you think?"

Maddison did a double look at her friend and smiled. Liana was dressed as the Red Riding Hood. She had a white corset on, that showed off her cleavage, a long black flowy skirt and a red cape with a red hood over her body. "You look freaking amazing."

Maddison stood up from the place she was sitting at and went over to Liana to put some bright red lipstick on her. As she was putting the lipstick on her lips, she said. "You better have the time of your life tonight. No thinking about Regulus or your father, you hear me."

Liana watched as her best friend put lipstick on her, comforting her, while she had her own problems. She smiled at her and nodded.

------

Every year one of the house common rooms threw the annual Halloween party, this year it was the Slytherins turn. No one wanted to admit it, but the Slytherins were always the best ones to throw partys.

Once the Marauders made their way into the common room, the party was in full swing.

"Hate to admit it boys, but the Slytherins really outdone their selfs this time." James said as he looked around the room, full of teenagers.

Sirius scoffed, Remus' face stayed the same and Peter stood there having no clue what was happening. James looked at his friends and said "Sirius stop being salty, Remus forget about everything and just have fun tonight and Peter" He stopped mid sentence. "Nothing. I will go look for my beautiful Lilypad." He said happily as she made his way into the crowd.