𝐈.

1776

1776

THE GREAT HALL was packed with students, like every other year. But Liana noticed that there was a smaller number of first years then usually. She wondered if it had anything to do with the war brewing outside of the walls of Hogwarts.

"So", Regulus Black was chewing on his chicken, like he has never eaten chicken sticks in his life, "are we going to this party or not?"

Liana glanced to her right, where Regulus Black was sitting. He was a 15 year old boy with soft curls on his head and grey-blue eyes. Some people would say that he was the spitting image of his older brother. Liana would disagree. They couldn't be more different than each other.

"You have to ask Maddison. I'm not exactly the party type girl, am I?". Both teenager glanced over to the Ravenclaw table, where their other best friend was sitting.

Maddison Toussaint. Liana met her in her first week of attending the school. They couldn't have been more different, but it worked out for them. Where Liana was a cold heartless Slytherin, Maddison was a loud chirpy Ravenclaw. After all, she was one of James Potter's best friends.

"She will probably just say something like", this time Regulus pitched his voice higher, "Of course we are going. It's the back to school party. How can we not go."

"I certainly do not sound like that." Maddison hit Regulus over the head and sat down next to him.

"Do I really sound like that?", she looked over to Liana with a pouty face. Liana couldn't keep it to herself and bursted out laughing. "Absolutely not."

------

"I am absolutely not wearing this!", Liana exclaimed, after seeing herself in the mirror. Maddison and herself were in Lianas room and were getting ready for the party. Maddison made Liana put a black mini dress on.

"Come on Liana. You look hot. Don't you want to impress a certain someone." she smirked and nudged her friend.

Liana knew who Maddison was talking about. Remus Lupin. Liana has had a crush on the boy since the first time they met on the train. She has been trying to give the boy hints since third year, but he seems oblivious.

"He clearly doesn't want anything from me Maddison. I don't even see the point in trying.", she was now trying to take the dress off of herself.

Maddison stopped her. She sighed, "Listen. I have known that boy since first year and I see the way he looks at you and it's not in a friendly way.", she wiggled her eyebrows and Liana hit her, with a small smile forming on her face "And even if he doesn't want anything from you, you should still look sexy for yourself."

After they got ready, they met with Regulus in the common room.

Once they stood in front of the Room of Requirements, Regulus turned to Maddison, "Please don't get pregnant tonight." She smiled and put a hand over Regulus and Lianas shoulder, "And you, don't get too drunk tonight."

The girls giggles and said at the same time, "Sure dad."

Once they opened the door, the party was in full swing.

The first person that left the trio was Regulus, after he found himself a girl to dance with. The next one was Maddison after she saw James Potter waving her over. That left Liana all alone, so she made her way over to the bar. Her favorite place.

After drowning a few drinks, she felt a bit tipsy and almost fell down on her bum if it wasn't for a muscular arm that held her in place.

"Well thank you, my prince in shining armor.", once she turned around and realized who her prince was, she grimaced, "Actually you know what, I take it back." She gave Sirius Black the fakest smile she could muster.

"Nice to see you as well Relish. Grown up a bit over the summer I see.", his eyes were traveling up and down her body, staying a few too many minutes on her chest area.

"You would have known, if you stayed home.", she knew she hit him in a place that no other person would. His home life.

He was getting pissed and flustered. She didn't quite know if it was from the alcohol or anger.

She gave him a sweet smile and tapped him on his shoulders. She only now realized, how broad his shoulders were, but she told herself that she was thinking like a horny 16 year old, because she was under the influence of alcohol. "How are the Potters my dear?"

She knew she shouldn't pull any more strings, because he would explode and probably kill her.

"Well... Apparently I'm not getting an answer from you, so, see you later Black. Or even better, never.", she took her glass and made her way to find Maddison or Regulus in the big crowd of intoxicated Hogwarts students.

------

After a couple of more drinks, Liana was dancing and shouting all by herself among all of these Hogwarts students. She never found Regulus, nor Maddison, so she thought she would give herself a good time.

Her intoxicated form gave her more confidence than she ever thought she could have.

After spotting Remus Lupin leaning on a nearby wall, she started dancing sexier. She even grabbed a random boy and started grinding on him. She could feel his burning gaze on her.

Perfect. Exactly what she wanted. She knew she wanted him now. No. She needed him now.

She walked over to him and took him to a dark corner. "Liana" he started, but before he could finish, she said, "Shut up and kiss me."

And that's exactly what he did. Remus took her face in his hands, bringing their lips together. It was anything, than sweet and slow. It was fast and a lot of tongue was involved. Both of them were hungry for each other. Remus ran his hands up and down Lianas waist, sticking his tongue into the girls mouth. Their tongues were dancing and fighting for dominance. Before Remus pulled back, he bit Lianas bottom lip.

His kisses started to trail down and his hands started to trail upwards. Just as he found her soft spot and she moaned, a voice interrupted them.

"What the bloody hell is going on here?"

------

A.N. I know that there wasn't a lot of Sirius involved and that Liana made out with Remus and that she is currently interested in Remus, but trust me it won't be like that at the end. Everything that happens now has some kind of connection with the chapters that are about to come.