𝐕.

1976

1976

REMUS LUPIN was always a very insecure boy, especially about his looks.

When his friends told him that a certain Slytherin girl was very obvious about her crush on him, he didn't believe them.

Now, sitting next to his best friend, he couldn't stop looking at him. He wanted to hate him for a few nights ago, but he couldn't. Remus was a smart boy, he knew his insecurities and his jealousy was speaking, not him.

His eyes moved from the Slytherin girl, who couldn't keep her eyes of a certain womanizer, to the said Gryffindor womanizer.

Remus abruptly stood up and the three remaining Marauders looked up to him. "You okay Moony?" James Potter the ever so loving friend asked.

He looked around them, at each and every face of theirs. Remus knew if he stayed another minute in this crowded room, he would explode.

"Just need some fresh air." He stormed out, without looking back at the rest of the Marauders.

"Does he seem tense to you?" Peter Pettigrew asked. Even the little dense mouse friend realized that something was wrong with Remus.

"It's not his time of the month yet." Sirius stated.

"Now that you said it Wormy, he does seem tense. He hasn't been himself these past few days." James exclaimed, worried for his friend.

"Honestly guy" Sirius started while putting some toast on his plate. "It's Remus. He will come around eventually." He smiled at them trying not only them, but himself to convince.

The three Marauders ate their breakfast in silence, every one of them in deep thoughts until McGonagall interrupted them. "Mister Black, professor Slughorn requests your presence in his classroom, right now."

Sirius stood up, smiled at Peter and James. "Anything for you Minnie." He bowed down to her and made his way over to the dungeons.

"I told you not to call me that anymore." McGonagall exclaimed to the two remaining Marauders.

"Whatever you say, Minnie." James gave her a playful grin.

------

Sirius Black kind of knew, why his presence was requested. His grades in Potion were dropping abruptly.

Ever since he left home he knew, he wanted to become an Auror, and to be an Auror you had to take Potions N.E.W.T. level.

Sirius didn't expect to walk into a classroom with only Liana Relish sitting in the front row. "What are you doing here?"