𝐈𝐈𝐈.

1976

1976

LIANA RELISH ALWAYS wanted to impress her father. By all means Roland Relish wasn't a person that got impressed very easily.

At first, when Liana was younger she wanted to impress her father, because she wanted him to be proud of her. She sought his approval, because she idolized him. In other words she wanted to be him.

Now, as a 16 year old girl, she didn't want to impress him, but she had too. She impressed him not because she wanted to anymore, but because he put power and dominance into his name. Constant fear was building inside her, whenever she saw the disapproving look on her fathers face. She tried really hard to be this person, that Roland was trying to create, but as the years flew by, Liana didn't see eye to eye with her father. She knew what kind of punishment purebloods got, whenever they did something wrong, but Roland Relish always had a special treatment for his favorite daughter.

That's why, one morning, when the owls brought letters for the whole student body, Liana wasn't expecting getting one herself. Her blood ran cold, once she recognized her fathers neat handwriting.

I'm here. Meet me at the usual place.
- R.R.

Fear started to build itself inside of her quicker than she thought it was possible. At first she thought, that someone was trying to play a sick prank on her, but once she looked around and saw that nobody was watching her, she knew. Her father was really here.

She stood up fiercely and tried to collect herself, to look presentable, once she came face to face with her father. Regulus and Maddison watched Liana closely. "Where are you going?", Regulus asked with a concerned look on his face.

"To take a walk.", she tried to give them two a smile, but it looked more like a grimace. "Oh, and don't follow me." and then she was out the door.

What none of them realized was, that a certain Hogwarts heartthrob was closely watching them, he stood up, ignored the comments his friends made and went out of the Great Hall.

This was the perfect opportunity to prank her. He would have never guessed, that he would come face to face with a scene, where a father was slapping his daughter.

------

"Father?", Liana whisper - shouted into nothingness. She stood if front of an oak tree, where she usually met with her father, whenever he decided to come visit her at Hogwarts unannounced. She was pretty sure that parental visits at Hogwarts were forbidden, except if there is a good enough reason for a parent to come see their child.

Roland Relish stood in front of his daughter. He looked so different than Liana, that she sometimes asks herself if he is even her father. Roland Relish was in his late 40s with dark hair and piercing blue eyes. Liana was pretty sure that he would be a handsome man if he smiled once in a while.