𝐕𝐈𝐈.

1976

1976

DREAMS ARE hauntingly beautiful. They usually make you want to stay in the state you are in. Dreaming.

Sirius Black didn't want to stay in his state of dreaming. He wanted to be in the real world, where he could avoid a certain person.

Ever since the Hogsmeade trip, Sirius couldn't stop thinking, dreaming, and seeing Liana Relish everywhere. He wanted the Slytherin girl out of his head.

Ever since their first year, he made it his personal mission to go on the girls' nerves. He always disliked her constant need to be right or her prejudice on muggles. But lately, he doesn't seem to care about these flaws of hers, and that's what's driving him crazy.

The only way he knew how to avoid this little problem, was to do something else. And boy was he doing something else. Every single day, he had a new girl wrapped around his finger.

Liana tried to distract herself, but it was harder than she imagined. Every gossip involved Sirius Black and his new chick.

Liana was naive, thinking that the time she spent with Sirius in the Music shop meant something to him, as much as it meant for Liana.

She realized she never really felt anything for him. How could she even? One little thing he did wrong, she was back to hating him. Sure, he was attractive and incredibly handsome, but so were other boys in Hogwarts.

Sitting in the Great Hall, watching the Gryffindor table, she shot death glares at Sirius Black and his new bimbo for the day. She watched as the girl, Liana believed it was a fellow Slytherin of hers, made herself comfortable in the boys' lap. Liana wanted to rip the fake extensions off of the girl's head. She felt how she slowly became angrier and angrier.

Liana Relish was exhausted. First of all, she didn't know what to do with Regulus. They haven't spoken since their little public fight. Liana wasn't about to apologize, because she knew she didn't do anything wrong. And she was very stubborn, but so was the younger Black brother. Second of all, she didn't know why she suddenly developed feelings, more than hate, for the other Black brother, Sirius Black. It was known, that the Slytherin girl and the older Black brother hated each other. Liana planned to keep it that way, but he somehow always appeared in her damn dreams. Thirdly, there was that problem with Remus. She didn't know what she felt for him anymore. That scared her because she always knew things when they involved the certain werewolf. And let's not forget that Liana felt like the worst friend because she didn't know how to lift up Maddison's mood. Her best friend has been whining about Potter since the Hogsmeade trip.

There was only one place where Liana felt at ease, and that was under the oak tree, behind the castle, with her new friend Snuffles. And that's exactly where she was heading towards, hoping the dog was waiting for her.

Once she saw the dog sitting, with his tongue out, waiting for her, Liana sprinted towards him and tackled him to the ground. "Snuffles!" She shouted excitedly.