𝐈𝐕.

1976

1976

THE SLYTHERIN COMMON ROOM is a dungeon-like room with greenish lamps and chairs. This dungeon extends partway under the lake, giving the light in the room a green tinge. The common room has lots of low backed black and dark green button-tufted, leather sofas; skulls; and dark wood cupboards.

One wouldn't call the Slytherin common room home, like the Gryffindor, Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw common room. It wasn't homey at all. Especially not, when the whole house was filled with prejudice purebloods.

Liana tried to make her common room her home, but it was hard. Nobody in here wanted to see anyone be better then themselves. Nobody made friends, they only made acquaintance to please their parents.

That night, when Liana stormed into the calm and quiet Common Room, all eyes were on her.

"Who was it, ha?" she shouted to the crowd of students. Everyone looked at her confused, as if she was a madman, especially after she started chuckling.

Liana looked around the Common Room, it could have been anyone. Any of these bastards could have sold her out to her father.

"Was it you Avery, because I stood you up our date. Or maybe it was you Bulstrode, because I accidentally put my muggle player on your bed. Or maybe it was you Rosier, because you couldn't find yourself a slut to suck your cock, so you had to beg me to do it, even after I refused it." She looked in the eyes of every person she mentioned.

"If you have a fucking problem with me, then come to me. Don't be a fucking pussy and don't contact my damn father. Assholes." Liana stormed to her room and shot the door as loudly as she could.

------

The Relish family was very skilled in Potion, Liana wasn't an exception. Especially, because her Potions partner this year was Severus Snape.

Severus Snape was a fellow Slytherin. He had greasy shoulder - length black hair and plain black eyes. She would lie if Liana said, that she didn't like being in the company of Severus Snape. He was very quiet, cold, bitter and Liana loved his sarcasm. She loved being his partner, because they shared the same love and knowledge for this subject.

This particular class was different then the ones they usually have. This time, the students were standing in front of 4 different caldrons.

Professor Slughorn clapped his hands happily, "Alright class, as you can see, I've prepared 4 different potions this morning." Slughorn opened all 4 lids with a bit of wandless magic, "Can anybody tell me what these might be?"

Lianas hand was the first one up. When Slughorn called her out, a wicked smile was forming itself on her face, while she was looking at Lily Evans.