XXVII - We're family

Someone of ya'll should have told me it would be much easier to just write 27 instead of fcking XXVII xdd

Sophie was sleeping peacefully next to Howl. He was looking at her and drowning himself in happiness and love. And in his big wizard hands there she was. A small little girl with dark hair and big eyes, looking at him so shocked in this world.

"You are love of my life. I have never seen such a cute thing like you...look at you...you're perfect " whispered Howl as one tear appeared on his cheek. He had the most truly smile and was so nervous about how to hold this little breathing thing. He was scared. But everytime since this moment he knew he wants to protect her no matter what it will cost. To protect them. His family.

Markl was laying in the down corner of the bed, sleeping. He was so tired. Everybody was. But he never felt more happy. Sophie's head was resting on Howl's shoulder. She was breathing heavily. God she's beautiful...

How lucky I am.... Thought Howl.

Wish he knew...that somewhere out there is a strong witch called Madame Sulliman, who felt a strong wave of magic energy in the world when Howl's daughter was born. It scared her. And she needs to have that under her control. Baby of a powerful wizard born from the purest love could be the most dangerous thing for her power...and she can't let that happen.

Hey Im so so sorry for not updating. It's pretty hard w time when Im in hospital. I'll try to update more❤️