XVIII - Full of life and full of love

Sophie went to her room as Markl told her to. She started to be a little nervous. What is going on here... and she opened the door.

There was a stunning white- blue dress. She just stared at them with her mouth opened. Then she noticed a small letter next to them. For my amazingly gorgeous shining star...
Was this true? Were these beautiful dress for her? She remembered that Markl told her to put it on. He must meant this dress. For one moment she thought they are from Markl but nobody called her "Shining star" except her Howl.  And she put them on.

"Wow..." Sophie breathed as she was looking to the mirror. She never felt more beautiful. The dress was perfect for her. The fitted perfectly even tho she was pregnant. They showed her back and had this beautiful big skirt. She just loved them. Then she remembered she should probably come back. What was even happening? Why she received these dress?

Markl was still waiting for her downstairs. But Calcifer wasn't here anymore. Markl tried to look so serious but he just couldn't help himself. "Wow Sophie! You look amazing! I mean - beautiful or stunning. I just don't know it's perfect!" He almost shouted. Sophie giggled and her cheeks turned red. "Now tell me, what is happening?" she laughed a little bit. Sophie felt like princess in her small castle. She had her hand on her belly where she carried Howl's child. And she felt such a peace and love.
"Alright Madame, you may now follow me" saluted Markl and took her out to her garden.

And there it was. Sophie's jaw dropped as she saw a beautiful little white altar with flowers around that. She saw the prince she saved and grandma (Witch of the Waste) next to the altar. Heen was waiting on the other side, probably more for Markl then for Sophie. And there he was. Her beautiful man. Standing in under the altar, Calcifer flying next to him. Howl had his favourite coat and the white shirt that showed his chest a little. Then he had this pants matching with his dark hair. He was stunning. She never saw such a beauty in her life. She loved him. She loved him so much.
"Welcome to your wedding Sophie" said Markl and was about to walk her to the altar. She felt tears in her eyes.

☀️🌸☀️🌸☀️

Markl left Sophie next to Howl. She was still feeling like in some sort of dream. Howl was standing there, his mouth open a little bit. "You're beautiful" he whispered with one tear of happiness on his cheek. She smiled at him and felt she will probably start to cry very soon.
"Sophie, I just wanted to say that you look like a beautiful rose" smiled Grandma.
"Shh, not now grandma" frowned Markl a little bit which made everyone smile. Well, I don't know if Heen smiled but I'm pretty sure.
Then Calcifer started talking.

"We're here today because these beautiful people fell in love and want to marry each other. Probably because Howl wants to be a center of attention again but mostly because they love themselves."
"Calcifer, I told you to stop joking just for this time" hissed Howl little amused little offended.
"Okay okay I'm sorry. Now Sophie because you are busy with that little miracle you carrying under your heart we wanted to prepare this wedding for you. So Sophie Hatter, do you take Howl Pendragon to be your husband?" asked Calcifer with smile.
"I do" breathed Sophie, tears on her face.
"Now Howl Pendragon, do you take Sophie Hatter to be your wife?" asked fire again but Howl was pretty sure he didn't give him such a smile as he gave to Sophie.
"I do" smiled Howl and never felt more happy.
"I now pronounce you Husband and Wife - You may kiss the bride" and Howl kissed Sophie so softly and deeply that she thought she will disappear in her tears of happiness.

Then they were all dancing, laughing and smiling all day. All of them knew this day couldn't be more better. They all wanted to congratulate to Howl and Sophie but newlyweds had eyes only for each other. Howl was keeping kissing her and Sophie couldn't stop thanking him. Then when it come to their first dance he used his spell and danced with her in the sky. "I love you more than anything Sophie Pendragon" smiled Howl and kissed her.
"Ohh I like this" giggled Sophie "I am the luckiest woman in the world Howl"