XX - I'll come back

Sophie lied on Howl's naked chest listening to his heartbeat. She noticed he seemed pretty nervous.
"Is everything okay honey?" She looked up at him. "Yeah just..I have to tell you something."
Sophie get little worried. "What is it?"

"So...you know I accepted Prince's offer to be his Royal Wizard and The King from other Kingdom with Madame Sulliman are now occupying one of Prince's little islands. Few pf people even died. I have to go there..." finished Howl nervously.
"Oh...that Sulliman bitch can't just leave us alone!" cursed Sophie.
"Baby?!" Laughed Howl. He never heard her curse before. Not about human being.
"What? I'm right! Howl babe...I know you have to go and that it's a good thing. But I'm really worried about you. What will I do without you with that...THING in my body?" She pointed at her belly.

"Darling, I'll come back whatever it will cost. I promise you. Markl and Calcifer will take care of you. Also Prince offered that If there will be any complications for you...we have always some rooms in his Castle we can use. Or his help. Everything will be fine." Said Howl and kissed her on a forehead. It took some more words for him to comfort Sophie but she ended up okay with that. "But You will come Back!" She ordered him. "And now let me enjoy my husband without thinking of this" said Sophie and cuddled to Howl.

"Ohh miss Pendragon you don't even have idea how much I want to enjoy you" grinned Howl.
Sophie laughed and made a thinking face. "Now I really hope that the little one can NOT hear you." Which made Howl laugh a lot.
"My love...I will be thankful forever that I have found you. I just - I was really alone without you." answered Howl quietly. Sophie's heart melted.

Howl wasn't really a type of person that would open himself about his past and everything. She actually didn't know much about his past and wasn't sure If she wants to know. But she was with him now. And that was all that mattered. "But now you have me" she smiled "and soon...you will have another one, well - If Markl let you. He already decided it will be only his sibling" smiled Sophie. "Nope. He's stealing you from me. He can't steal my child too. It's not even born yet!!" and suddenly Howl seemed to be really scared of that little boy. "Well now I'm here with you" grinned Sophie and bit her lip. Howl adored this look. He knew very well what that means.

"Oh really? I didn't even notice." He teased her "but now that I know...I decided I might have some plans with you miss" and started to passionately kissing her.

Ciao Lovers. I have some questions and I will be so glad if at least one person will answer me😅
I have some ideas on other "books/fanfics" should I start them now or rather finish this and start after?
Plus is there something you would like in this story line? If yea lmk💕

You're loved and needed
- your Hurricane🌸