XII - I need My Girl

Hey hunny bunnies, firstly...I got a first comment😁 and it was so sweet. Thank you so much for reading my story or for voting. It makes my day so much better everytime💞

"Tough day huh?" said Howl. The whole afternoon they were rearranging the house and after dinner Howl went to the garden behind pink door with Sophie. They were sitting on the grass, flowers all around them. Sophie was sitting between Howl's legs and he kept giving her kisses on the back of her neck. They watched how one of the first stars started to showing on the sky.

"Yeah...really tough day, my dramatic wizard" breathed Sophie happily while looking to the sky. She was feeling so free. And so happy. She forget about her sister, about everyone. She had Howl and Markl...and this whole beautiful world behind pink door. She felt Howl's breath on her neck and tried to disappear in his hug. "You smell really good" complimented Sophie with a lovely smile and closed eyes. Howl thanked her with a soft kiss. "And you're starting to smell like me." Howl made them both laugh.

Howl never felt more happy than in this moment. A lot of things happened just in the two days. But after all his love was in his arms and that was all that mattered on. Both of them were in a sleepy mood already but it was so nice outside that none of them wanted to go back yet. "Oh what would I do without you my shining star" whispered Howl to Sophie's hair.
"I don't know...probably die in dirty dishes with Markl" answered tired Sophie. Then she smiled and closed her eyes as Howl was kissing top of her head.
_______________________________

"Howl? Master Howl?" Markl was shaking with Howl's body. "What do you want Markl...let me sleep..." answered Howl without opening his eyes.
"But you are sleeping on a cold land and Sophie too. You two will get sick." Markl was speaking quietly he probably didn't wake up Sophie yet. Howl slowly got up and took sleeping Sophie to his arms. Then he went with Markl back to the Castle. As he put Sophie in bed he thanked to Markl for taking care of them. "Good night Markl"
"Good Night Master Howl." Smiled Markl and was about to leave. "Master Howl?" tall wizard turned his head "I knew Sophie won't leave. But I was scared too, don't worry. Im sorry for coming to you when you were mad" said Markl with guilty face. Howl felt so sorry for yelling at him earlier that day. He was just a little boy after all. And Howl knew that Markl is taking care of him since day one.
"I'm the one who should apologise. I shouldn't yell at you. I was just...worried. I'm sorry. I appreciate you Markl." Smiled Howl and Markl never felt more proud as he was happily going to sleep.

*****
"Who was it baby?" asked Sophie half asleep. Howl smiled and told her she's in bed and everything is alright. "But I have still my dress...can you help me change please?" Sophie seemed really tired. Howl believed she wouldn't ask this one hundred percent awake.
"Of course darling"

Howl was slowly and gently taking off her dress. He didn't want to do anything. He saw that she is really tired and just wanted her to be comfortable. But he couldn't find her pj. Her things were probably somewhere in the new wardrobe but he didn't know where. He took his shirt which he was using as pjs and slowly put that on Sophie. She was so beautiful. Her light skin was almost shining in the dark of their room and her curves were so elegant. It was pretty hard to resist for him to not make any move. But she looked too innocent and he felt just love now. He now wanted just sleep with her in his arms.

She was laying in his shirt, smiling and sleeping. He lied next to her, shirtless just the pj's pants on with tired eyes on her.
"Please just stay with me darling." He whispered.
"I will" answered Sophie and Howl wasn't sure If she sleeps or anything else.

Good night. Hope you'll get nice sleep as this little family in Castle surely have rn💞 Love ya'll