XXV - Do I have my brother?

While Markl was on his way to the old lovely lady -

Let's just call her like that. Imagine like some old grandma that have those magical flowers and do these rituals with tea and everything. She is also kind of a doctor you know? Someone like the nanny from totoro🥰 And that Sophie went to her bcs of her pregnancy💛

Sophie was in her bed, sweating and heavy breathing in cramps. Calcifer just hopelessly flying around her not knowing what to do.
She was scared. She was so scared. She knew that the baby wants to go out. She needed old lovely lady and Markl and she was worried they won't make it in time. But mostly...she needed him. She needed Howl.

"Calcifer - I - oh - I am scared" breathed Sophie with another wave of pain. Calcifer wanted to say something like Then don't be as usually but he saw she really is. She was so young. And she didn't have her family. Of course she had them but her real family who could say to her what to do and everything. She was all alone for this whole thing. Yet she was so brave.

"Sophie...for my whole life - and damn I'm old - I never saw such a girl like you. You are brave and so bossy and you always can get everything under control. Even Howl! And I thought that's really hard. And maybe sometimes even me...and that really is impossible. So I know this thing .... that baby will be the luckiest one on the Earth. And you - will have this under control. As you always do." Smiled Calcifer and then felt like he should say something sarcastic after all. "And now stop freaking out I was trapped here in the Castle for almost ten years. That little thing inside you was there just 9 months. That's like nothing duh"

Sophie laughed and thanked him for making her feel less worried. He can be nice sometimes...

"We're heeere! Sophie! Don't worry!!!" Shouted Markl and ran upstairs almost forgetting about old lovely lady he brought. Sophie relieved and smiled. "So what are we doing here darling?" Smiled lady with her old voice. She touched Sophie's belly and her face shone. "Oh sweetheart...that little girl really wants to go out" she giggled.

"A GIRL?!" all three of them shouted at the same time.
"Well of course. Don't say I forgot to tell you" frowned lady.
"Well...you kind of did." answered Sophie with tears in her eyes. A little girl... she always wanted to have a daughter one day. And now she will. And she's not alone. Her daughter will have a huge lovely family. She started to be so excited to see her. A girl... a little cute girl. Maybe she is going to look like Howl thought Sophie and giggled. Hope he will be happy about a girl...

"But...A GIRL?!" shouted Markl again.
"Cmon man no time for regrets. Let's celebrate! Oh...after our little princess is going out..." Calcifer rolled his eyes. Sophie knew Markl wanted it to be a boy but she saw a little secret smile on his face and knew- it is okay.

"AHHH" and the most painful time was about to come.

"Okay. Okay darling, we're alright, don't worry. Now that little boy with the fire - oh and...the dog? What a strange household you are - have to go from this room. We have work here." threatened old lady and a panic face appeared on Sophie's face. Well...maybe on everyone's face.

Hey. Thanks for reading I promise the next part will be the last part of this giving a birth thing xd And I'm sorry again. I know it's going pretty quickly and it's not like that in real life but this is about Howl and Sophie and not about giving a birth after all, right? Right...?😅❤️

Love ya'll