XIV - Wonderwall

Hey☀️ I noticed someone added my story to album "Favourites". It just made my day I don't know why - thank you💞 also I'm usually naming chapters based on some songs but sometimes I do it based on the story. What do you prefer?❤️

*let's say that about a ?month? have passed*

Sophie woke up early in the morning and ran to the bathroom. She felt really sick and was about to puge. Fortunately she didn't wake up Howl. She took a hot shower to feel better and then decided to at least drink something. She made herself a chamomile tea and sat next to fireplace with sleeping Calcifer.
Did I eat something bad? Why am I feeling sick? Uhh wish I would sleep right now instead of vomitting early in the morning... - WAIT.

"Calcifer! Calcifer wake up!" she tried to loudly whispering.
"What do you want? Let me sleep you witch!" said Calcifer tiredly. She didn't care. She talked to him unless he was fully awake. "Okay! What do you want Sophie?!" asked Calcifer annoyed.

"Um...you're a magic demon right?" Calcifer agreed "can you like - feel my body?" said Sophie nervously.
"Remeber when I ate your hair? In that moment I could. I can feel your body when I have something from you." answered little fire and was about to go to sleep again.
"No! Wait! Look - I'll give you some of my hair again and you will answer my question BUT this deal will be our secret just in case okay?"
Calcifer agreed because he just wanted to sleep before Howl wake up amd will annoy him again. Sophie cut a little from her hair and Calcifer ate it.
"Now tell me...what do you feel?" whispered Sophie.

Calcifer made immediately shocked face. Maybe little too shocked for just a fire thought Sophie. "Sophie - you...you..." stuttered Calcifer.
"I am? What?!"
"You're pregnant - I can feel the life in your body!" shouted Calcifer.

Sophie was sitting there not knowing what to do. She was young, she didn't know much about pregnancy. She was scared. She noticed Calcifer was probably speaking to her but she was speachless. After a while she asked.
"With Howl?"
"Well with who do you think dumbass" Calcifer rolled his eyes. Then he saw Sophie was probably about to cry.
"Oh nonono no don't worry woman. It's okay! The baby will be so cute! Babies are cute right? Don't worry. It is in your tummy for a month I guess - just eight months left! That's good isn't it?" Calcifer was panicking a little bit.

"A MONTH?!" That would explain why she didn't got her period yet. How she didn't think about this. It was so obvious. Sophie calmed herself. "But You won't tell anyone! Okay? Not as long as I will!" Calcifer promised he won't. Then Sophie returned to her room. Seeing Howl sleeping there. He looked so innocent. So cute and beautiful.
"See? That's your father..." she looked down and whispered like she would talk to the baby in her stomach. Maybe it won't be that bad after all... She lied next to Howl and just stared at him. She wasn't afraid anymore. Not as long as she had him. Suddenly he pulled her closer and smiled - his eyes still closed.

No, she definitely wasn't scared in this moment...❤️