Chapter 18; I'm Happy.

Stefan's P.O.V.-

"So, you just went outside and just happen to see her being attacked?" I asked. He narrowed his eyes at me, "What's with the tone of voice, Stefan? You don't believe me?" Damon asked, annoyed. He sat at the edge of the couch, Loralie was asleep in her room upstairs. I ignored his question, "It was a hybrid?" 

"Check for yourself if you must." He replied with a smirk. I frowned at him. "She should wake up any time now." I said. "Well, you're so smart, Stefan. You should be a detective." He replied with another smirk. "So, let me get this straight, you two got home and she just..got attacked?"

"You want the details Stefan? Fine, we got home, And we had sex. Then, she went outside for air, and vwa-la." He said motioning to everything. "It happened." 

Damon's P.O.V.-

"You two..did what?" He asked taking a step towards the couch, crossing his arms. "We had intercourse." I replied with a smile. He stayed quiet at first, but then, his reply surprised me. "What in the hell, is wrong with you Damon!?" He whispered harshly through clenched teeth. "She's-"

"19." I finished for him. "Perfectly legal." I added. "That's not the problem, and you know it." He said. "Than what is it? That for once, I'm actually happy?" I asked, standing up quickly. I clenched my fists at my sides, "Does the thought of my being happy make you sick?" I asked with a daring look.

"No," He replied, taking another step towards me, inches from my face. "The thought of you with her, makes me sick." He hissed. My eyebrows instantly raised, and I narrowed my eyes. I was so close, to just ripping him apart, the only thing stopping me,..was...well, he was my brother. but..

Fuck it. 

I raised my arms to his chest, and shoved him backwards into the wall. I followed him and pinned him against the wall, "What the hell do you mean by that?" I hissed. He raised his hand, shoving my arm away and shoving me back. "I mean, you're just gonna hurt her, she deserves better." 

I stayed quiet, and shook my head. "I'm happy, Stefan. For once, so whether I'm enough or not, she wants me, and I want her, so don't try to tell me that it's wrong, when it feels right." He glared at me, "What the hell!?" We both turned out gazes to the stairs, Loralie held her neck, and glared at both of us. "Who the hell broke my neck!?" She hissed. "I took care of him, don't worry." I said holding my hand up. "Bonnie said something about a witch in a town two hours from here, she can help make a gem that will hide my scent from Klaus's pack." She said angrily. Stefan sighed, "It's not safe to go anywhere, not for you atleast." 

"Screw you." She said eyeing him. "The bastard broke my damn neck, I'm going." She looked at me before eyeing him again. "We leave tomorrow." She said harshly, before turning and heading back upstairs.

I laughed once to myself, as Stefan raised his eyebrows. "She's a vicious one.." He mumbled. "I love that about her." I mumbled.

Loralie's P.O.V.-

I hated road trips, but I was pissed. I'm tired of not being able to even go out of my own home without being attacked by a damn hybrid. I laid in my bed, the lights off. It was late afterall, but damn my neck hurt. I stared at my window, and didn't move as I heard my bedroom door slowly open.

I felt the body lay in the bed next to me, and I allowed the familiar arms to wrap around me and pull me closer. It was Damon. His warm chest, proved he was wearing no shirt, again. I sighed and pressed myself against his chest. It was warm, and comforting, yet cold and relaxing. 

Weird right? I felt him slowly move my hair out of the way and began to kiss my neck, right on the spots where it was sore. I sighed and fell into him. I slowly turned my head, and he began to kiss me gently. I turned my body to face his and the kisses grew deeper. And once again, I fell for Damon's Sexual appeal, and I went to sleep that night, Happy.