Chapter 12; I Will Have Her.

Loralie's P.O.V.-

"Say it." I said in a whisper. He looked into my eyes as though trying to see if I was kidding or not. I just hardened my expression in response. "Be mine.." He said, taking my hand in his face, and lifting it so I was looking right at him. He leaned in slowly, just enough to where our lips were centimeters apart. He let them graze each other before slowly looking up at my eyes, as though asking for permission.

I reached my hands up and cupped them around his neck, before pulling him closer, and for the second time, we Kissed.

Damon's P.O.V.- I stayed with her that night, just watching her as she slept. I sat on the edge of her bed as she slept, trying my best not to listen to her thoughts, dig into her mind, and find out just what this confusing and mysterious brat was thinking. What was I saying...I smiled to myself. She kissed me, though if you asked me, it was to short of a kiss. Still, it was a kiss. And that's what I had been craving for the past few days.   "What are you doing, Damon?" I turned to look at Stefan, who had peeked into the door. "She had a bad dream, Stefan. That's what Kids do, so she made me stay with her." I lied, standing up. "Now what are you doing?" I asked. "You might want to come downstairs.." He said before ducking out of the room and disappearing. I sighed and looked back at her one more time, before following after him.   "They've been out there all night?" I asked peering out of the window with Stefan into the darkness of the forest. "Yeah, since about 1:30." It was now 4. We watched as they moved around, examining the house. Hybrids. In wolf form. "What do you think they're doing?" He asked. I shrugged, "Looking for a nice vacation home." I replied, with a soft smirk. He frowned, but turned his attention back outside the window.    "We'll have to take turns watching," He said. "I don't think that will be necessary, Brother." I replied. "Why not?" He asked eyeing me. "Because," I said pointing back out of the window. "They're gone." They had snuck back from the tiny hole they came out of. Of course by tiny hole, I meant Klaus's home. "That's just a bit creepy." Stefan said closing the curtains. "Just a little.." I added.   Loralie's P.O.V.-   "Merry Christmas Eve!" I said with a smile, walking into the Kitchen. Damon sat at the table as Stefan poured himself some coffee. Damon threw his head back in an exhausted way. "Oh god, don't remind me." He whined. "What? Christmas is the best holiday..since like, ever." I said grabbing the cup of coffee that Stefan poured for himself. He frowned and sighed before grabbing another cup.   "Since ever? Christmas is just a stupid excuse for manufacturers and stores to sell more items, to stupid, snotty kids that will end up just breaking them in a matter of, oh I don't know, a week.?" He said, sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and took a sip of my coffee before leaning against the counter. "That's not true!" I argued. "I happen to love Christmas." I said. "What a coincidence! I happen to hate it." He smiled at me.    I narrowed my eyes at him before sighing. "Well, whether you like it or not, I'm going to Elena's...my old house, to get Christmas decorations, and i'm decorating." I smiled at him. "And you're getting a tree for me, please." I smiled at Stefan who sighed but nodded. Damon frowned back. "No, you aren't." He argued. I raised an eyebrow, "Since when can you tell me what to do?" I asked. "Since, I'm older, and stronger than you." I smiled to myself, and laughed once. "Okay. Whatever." I said sarcastically before turning and walking back up the stairs. When I reached my door, I yelled, "I'm still decorating.!"    "No you aren-" I shut my door quickly, only catching half of Damon's response. Of course, I'm a Gilbert, since when did we listen to anyone, let alone the Salvatore's? I snuck out of my window and showed up at Elena's. She helped me drive some of the boxes back to the boarding house. "So, how was the dance for you last night?" She asked as we drove back.   "Oh it was f-" Oh no, she had no idea about me and Damon. Should I tell her? No, I couldn't she would not only think I'm stupid, but she would probably smack the crap out of me. "I..you know, just,..Christmas.." What the hell am I saying. I mentally smacked myself as she stared at me with a confused look. "It's Christmas eve! I'm so excited" I said with a smile. She nodded, "Yea..me too." She smiled.   She dropped the boxes in the living room, luckily Stefan's car wasn't there, so he must have left to  get the tree and Damon must have been upstairs. I began by putting tinsil around the fireplace. "I don't understand why you constantly disobey me." I turned to see Damon leaning against the opening to the living room. I smiled and turned my attention back to the tinsil. "It's Christmas Eve, Damon. Learn to smile."   He rolled his eyes, "I hate Christmas." He mumbled. "Scrooge." I mumbled. "I heard that" He warned. I smiled and turned to face him, "Well, If I didn't want you to hear it, I would have thought it." I said, and immediately he was inches from me. He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me closer. "Someone has an attitude." He said with a smirk, leaning down and kissing me.   The rest of the day, he helped me put decorations up, except for a small hour he disappeared, but came back soon, and Stefan came back with a tree around 3. We decorated it and stood back, eyeing it. "I like it.." I said with a smile. "All this Christmas spirit burns." Damon said.  I eyed him as, but he just quickly looked over to the front door before turning and disappearing. "I'm gonna go wash up." I said, turning and leaving Stefan. Of course, I quickly snuck out of the front door and spotted Damon at the edge of the woods. I was by him immediately. He turned to face me, before leaning down and kissing me.    "I have to give you something.." He said pulling a small item out of his pocket.. I smiled up at him, "What's that?" I asked. "A puppy.." He replied sarcasitcally.   Damon's P.O.V.- Sadly, she ignored my sarcasm and narrowed her eyes, as I pulled it into the light. It was a mistletoe. She smiled at me, and I held it over her head slowly. I reached down with my free hand and pulled her closer, before leaning in and slowly kissing her.    The feeling I got when Kissing her, was weird. Like a tingle of warmth, it was weird. Yet, I couldn't get enough of it. I dropped the mistletoe, and pulled her even closer, wrapping my other hand around her waist, Getting deeper into the kiss.    "Well, I hope I'm not interrupting anything." She pulled away from me quickly, and I turned towards the forest. "It seems as though you've gotten close to my hybrid." He stepped out of the darkness,..   Klaus. Loralie's P.O.V.- Damon took a step forward, "What do you want?" Damon hissed. "My end of the deal, of course." Klaus replied, walking towards us. "The girl, she's mine." Klaus said, stopping a few feet from us. "The witch is dead, the deal is off." Damon replied. I looked at his expression, that wasn't the reason he wasn't giving me up, and the defensiveness he had over me showed that.   "Oh, Damon, you don't get it do you. She's my newborn. My blood is running through her, so I suggest you hand her over." Klaus warned. Damon smirked, "You honestly think I'm gonna do that?" He asked. Klaus was inches from his face quickly, causing us to back up. He stayed silent for a moment, "It's Christmas Eve, I'm not looking for any fighting or violence. It's a holiday, after all."  He looked down at me, "But I will be back, and I Will Have her." He hissed eyeing Damon.   He turned and slowly began walking away, but stopped right by the mistletoe Damon dropped. "Merry Christmas." He said before slowly stepping on the mistletoe and disappearing.