Chapter 10; What A Gorgeous Smile.

*the boy in the picture to the right, is the new character I added in this chapter, Dustin. Picture is from Google.*

Loralie's P.O.V.-

I sat up in bed that night, I really didn't want to go back to school. I was actually hoping to avoid it for a few more months, but it was my senior year. I sighed and looked over at my closet, What would I wear? I stood up and switched the light on before opening my closet door and rummaging through it. Nothing Cute. I turned my attention to my dresser and emptied it. Nothing cute. 

What was wrong with my mind? A week ago, I loved all these clothes. I was the girl that wore a cute pair of jeans and a cute shirt, but now all my clothes weren't to my liking. I sighed and instantly snuck downstairs, and grabbed a few garbage bags. I emptied out my closet and dresser before tossing all the clothes into the bags and tieing them shut. I went over to the chair in the corner of my room, where my jacket was laying. I reached into the pocket and pulled out a credit card. Elena's Credit card. I smiled to myself, "Thank god for my fast reflexes." I said smirking, before sliding my window open and disappearing into the darkness.

Damon's P.O.V.-

I couldn't sleep, so it was a typical night. I sat up late and took a couple shots of my bourbon before heading to Elena's Room. I had to talk to her. I knocked, for once in my life. "Come in." 

I opened the door slowly to see her sitting up at the desk, reading the witch's book. I walked over to her, trying to avoid waking Bonnie. I peeked over her shoulder, "What do you plan on doing?" I asked curiously. "I plan on finding out what that last word is. Obviously." She replied harshly. I rolled my eyes and took a few steps back, "So much for a month vacation, we are heading home tomorrow.." I said. "Mhmm." She replied.

"Look, Elena. I know you probably hate me, but I want you to know, I'm sorry. I really am. I just..I know you chose stefan," That caught her attention and she turned in her chair to look at me. "But I want you in my life, as a friend if anything, so please..can you give me another chance, to just be friends?" 

She looked down, thinking it over. "Thank you, Damon." She looked back up at me. "I can tell you really mean it, you really are sorry. I know that, thank you." I kept a blank face, I didn't want her knowing how I felt. "As for your question, no. I can't be your friend," My expression changed immediately, that was not what I expected.

Loralie's P.O.V.-

I slipped into the 24-hour clothing store and smiled. I began searching through the racks, looking for anything that fit my taste. Soon, I had a cart full and I brought it to the cashier who checked me out and sent me on my way with 4 large bags of clothes. As soon as I got home, I snuck in my window and filled my closet and dresser up. 

I smiled at the closet, "Tomorrow, Is going to be great." I mumbled. I instantly hopped into bed and fell asleep, with a smile on my face.

The next morning came soon and I got up before Stefan. I took a quick shower, and got dressed in my new clothes. I wore regular skinny jeans, and brown. high-heeled boots that went up to right below my knee. I wore a black undershirt, with a one-sleeved, grey shirt, that was hung loose around my arms and sides, but tightened at the end around my waist. "Come on Loralie!" Stefan called from downstairs.

I let my hair fall in it's normal curls before making my way downstairs. As I stepped off of the last step of the stairs, his eyes were wide. "Wow..you look, great." He smiled. I smiled, "I don't know what happened to me, last night, I just..Thought it was time for a change." I smiled. He slowly smirked, "Well, You look...amazing." He laughed once, before motioning towards the door. "Let's get going."