morning sloppy toppy😜pt3

(Loyalist in mm )
Psa(loyalist is not Janaiya and Jameek child )

Messages.

Kole🔫💰 Aye sis. Tia  wants to kno if u still coming later on for dinner.

Shanty  🌸Yea brudda i'll be there for dinner ,jus lemme kno wat time

Mani ❤️🦋Aye shanty .. yhu up rn kuz I need someone to talk to bout uh situation rn 😔😔

Shan 💜🍃Mb girl i jus woke up, but wsp 🥺is everything okk ?
Lame nigga siah 🥴💉Did you finish working onn your verse of the song yet?

Little shanty  😊🌝Yea i did, could we record it tmr around 5:30 ??

There was some other messages but i'll get too em later .I walked out the bedroom with Dylan following right behind me. I walked downstairs and saw Martezz and Joey knocked out on the couch while Josiah and Dylan were on the floor playin 2k.

I looked at my notifications to see if mani texted me bacc but she didn't.I walked over to the couch and sat down. I was bored so I decided to mess with loyalist.

I smacked her bacc playfully and she woke up rq and smacked me bacc making me laugh"Auntie Shan "  loyalist said as she laid her head down on my stomach .I messed with her hair  and decided to braid it. I was braiding her hair and she bit my stomach making me yelp. "I'm tender headed Shan " she said into my stomach.

I'm almost done so jus flip over" I said as she flipped over where to where the back of her head was on my stomach. About 2 mins later I finished braiding it and she was slumped.

Dylan pov

So like Shan over here braiding loyalist hair and shit and I'm jus looking at her in awe. I love this girl to much to let her go.Oh and btw if y'all wondering who loyalist is...she's Jameek daughter. Shocking right , everyone thought me and Shan wld have a kid next after Martezz but Jameek did .*moments later, mani and Janaiya walked in*"WASSUP YALL" mani yelled as Janaiya waved. everyone said hi.

Soon eventually the girls walked into the kitchen and talked.The football game was onn. 49ers vs Packers . The shit was so intense mani was screaming at the top of her lungs at the packers kuz they got a red flag.