Fucking pt3

Carrying me upstairs he made a quick left to the end of the hall which led to my bedroom, locking the door behind him he placed me on the bed."On pops you don't wanna fuck?"Biting my lip, I brought him closer to me feeling around on his print."I thought so." Hovering over me, he slid his shirt off only to be left bare chested looking sexy .Quickly taking off my shorts , I slid them off along with my underwear and jacket.Pulling Josiah jeans down, I gently rubbed on his now hard-on before I pulled down his draws.Putting an arm around my back, he hoisted me up into his arms. Using his other hand, he positioned himself at my entrance. Slowly, he found himself inside me. He found his pace quickly, sliding in an out of me almost completely with each stroke. Josiah was giving every inch of his length, filling me up. All of my senses became alive, and I was so close to running. The only thing keeping me from squirming was his large, muscular hands holding on tightly to either side of my hips."Don't stop baby.. I'm close." I whined against his ear, tugging on his lobe roughly. My words only drove him to go faster, pounding into my pussy . I bit into his shoulder, muffling an orgasm induced scream."Fuck mani.." He groaned.

"Slo-slow slow down." I managed to get out while Josiah went beast mode. My scent clearly had him going in for the kill.Josiah laid me down further on the bed, easing me into a new position. He hooked my legs around his neck, eliciting a squeal from my lips. It was going to take a whole lot of effort to be able to walk in the morning. The deep angle that he was now hitting made it almost impossible to breathe. His heavy breathing began to die down and his pace began to slow down as he neared the height of his climax."Ah, fuck." He hissed out, letting his warm seed flow into me.His body soon collapsed on the bed next to mine and I instantly cuddled up to him. The two of us were finally worn out; it was going to be a minute or two before we were both fast asleep."Ima wear this perfume more often if it got you feeling like this, almost broke my spine." I teased, kissing his chest. "I love you.""That was the plan & I love you too babes ." He murmured, slipping into a deep sleep.