Pranking the enemy pt 2

daddy's being very extra isn't heee " she cooed to the baby" no daddy's being very patient now come here and give me some attention "She walked away putting the baby into the crib and going into the bedroom where the other camera was already set up" I love this change in setting. I was finna bring you in here anyway.

I guess you feeling it to "" feeling what?" She asked curiously" what it's not hot to you?? I'm burning up! And my whole body feels tingly "" yeah I am a little hot " she lied and took off her shirt leaving her in her sports bra and some pink panties  shorts as a means of teasing him .

He looked her up and down licking his lips hungrily and started kissing down her neck and then back up to her lips" siah  chilll"" you smell soooo gooddd" he moaned wrapping his arms around her exposed midline " siah  come on now move I'm not in the mood" she laid on the bed turning onto her stomach" mmmm you taste even better " he slapped her ass roughly and massaged it" bruhhhhh chill that really hurt " she whined loudly

He lifted her up and started playfully  humping her from the back and spanking her" ooh shit daddy gone put another baby in you " he moaned and she pushed him off to see how horny he'd get" Josiah you doing to much "" nahhhh mani youuu doing to much you see how hard you got this dick and you acting like you don't want it" he rolled his eyes " now open them legs and let daddy show you how much I need you"He flipped her over to where she was looking up  at him In missionary position" SIAH " she squealed remembering the camera was on " stopppppp"He sat down on the bed and pulled her on top of him so she was straddling him" I'm gone destroy yo guts tonight babygirl~" he knew saying babygirl made her wet every time and this was not an exception.

He choked her softly and started grinding his rock hard dick against her clit which was soaked through her pants She quickly jumped up And said "ITS A PRANK SIAH DAMN "He rolled his eyes again " mani chill now get back on top of daddy "" nooo I'm serious.

I slipped some viagra in that soda you drank earlier. That's why you acting like this "She went to the camera and picked it up outta it's hiding place and his mouth hung open" kamani that's not funny yo ass drugged me?!?"She laughed and pointed the camera at his shocked face" oh that's alright since you think this shit funny.

But remember princess smile now cry later... and trust when I'm pounding against that g spot over and over and OVEERR again. And you're hands are on clawing away at my body begging me to stop and let you breath ... trust me then you'll wish you never did this shit.

Just wait til that camera goes off babygirl~"she gulped feeling her juices drip down her thigh now feeling as if she had been the one to take viagra" ANTTYYYYWAYYYSSS THATS ALL WE HAVE FOR YALL TODAY K AND J SQUAD. AND REMEMBER IF ITS AGAINST MANI AND SIAH YOU AINT GONE LIVE TO TELL!! Like, comment, and subscribe!!! See y'all next week byeeee"And when that camera turned off ... well let's just say Josiah might as well be a psychic cuz his predictions sure did cum true.