Calling him another name pt3

Tia pov

"Fuck fuck" I say running up to the shelf grabbing the camera and opening the door running after him."Bra I got him so damn good he mad af but manz walkin fast af y'all" i say into the camera laughing finally catching up to him"Baby Babe kole stop stop plz" I say"Mane wat Tia " he says not even looking bacc"Talk to me plz" I say"Nahh I'm done talking.

Go call up kash " he says as he keeps walking to his car"You really a dumbass nigga " I say to him"And why is that Tia " he ask not looking bacc still"Cause this was A MOTHERFUCKING PRANK BITCH. WHOLE LOTTA GANG SHIT BITCH ASSS" I yelled running in front of him as he looks at the camera"Manee" he says grabbing the camera from my hands as I start doing the woah" I GOT HIM YALL PAYBACK" u yell in his face then looking at the camera"Mane I hate u" he says looking me shaking his head "but I love u more" he says smiling at me giving me a kiss"TEAM TIA YALL ALREADY KNO WATS GUD WITH IT" I say to the camera "if y'all want more pranks comment and subscribe" I say before turning the camera off smiling"You got me gud Ian finna lie" he says pulling me into a tight hug"Haha Ik baby" I say pulling him down for a kiss but manz pulled me more closer deepening the kiss grabbing a handful of my ass"Baby stop" I say whining as he starts kissing down my neck and pushing his body against mine which made me feel his hard"Payback finna be more of a bitch babygirl. Ima make yo legs weak to the point where you won't be able to walk" he says slapping my ass hard af"Oww that hurts nigga" I whined smacking his chest"Get ur ass in the house and upstairs.

Yo ass better be undressed by the time I get up there" he says as he grabs ahold of my neck"I'm going daddy chill" I say removing his hand off my neck running bacc into the house and upstairs